PDA

View Full Version : FS: 12" PB 1.33/60/512/combo/AP/BT

letterbox
Dec 19, 2005, 12:21 AM
Near perfect condition, like new 12 PowerBook 1.33GHz/60GB/768/Combo/AP/BT in original box. Battery holds 98% of original capacity.

The computer also comes with a Micro Fiber cloth to protect the screen from the keyboard when closed, a Micro Fiber sleeve to protect to outside case from scratches and a carrying case from timbuk2 with shoulder strap to carry the laptop in.

The PowerBook has been my secondary computer for the past year and has worked great-it runs the Creative Suite and Studio MX fantastically(Software and restore image included). I am selling it because I will be traveling in the near future and am upgrading to a larger laptop to use as my primary computer.

Again, the case is in near perfect condition, there are minor scratches on the bottom from normal use, the top case is almost mint and there are no dead pixels. The computer is under warranty and eligible for AppleCare until 1/14/2006.

$1150 US

Click for Pictures (http://homepage.mac.com/insidealetterbox/PhotoAlbum55.html)

letterbox
Dec 23, 2005, 10:27 AM
nobody interested? not even to tell me that they don't like the price or anything? that's okay by all means, just checking though. :)

wnameth
Dec 23, 2005, 10:44 AM
Near perfect condition, like new 12 PowerBook 1.33GHz/60GB/768/Combo/AP/BT in original box. Battery holds 98% of original capacity.

The computer also comes with a Micro Fiber cloth to protect the screen from the keyboard when closed, a Micro Fiber sleeve to protect to outside case from scratches and a carrying case from timbuk2 with shoulder strap to carry the laptop in.

The PowerBook has been my secondary computer for the past year and has worked great-it runs the Creative Suite and Studio MX fantastically(Software and restore image included). I am selling it because I will be traveling in the near future and am upgrading to a larger laptop to use as my primary computer.

Again, the case is in near perfect condition, there are minor scratches on the bottom from normal use, the top case is almost mint and there are no dead pixels. The computer is under warranty and eligible for AppleCare until 1/14/2006.

$1150 US

Click for Pictures (http://homepage.mac.com/insidealetterbox/PhotoAlbum55.html)

you asked for advice, the current ibooks are 1000US new, and they have identical specs except for the HD. i would say try lowering yours a bit, even though powerbooks are more powerful.

ITASOR
Dec 23, 2005, 10:56 AM
except for the HD.

And the graphics card.

letterbox
Dec 23, 2005, 11:40 AM
I'm all for a lower price. If anybody wants to make an offer PM me and we can try to work something out.

Thanks for the advice :).

danny_w
Dec 23, 2005, 11:49 AM
And the graphics card.
Doesn't the PB have DVI out?

letterbox
Dec 24, 2005, 03:03 AM
PB does have DVI out as well as the 167MHz FSB v. the iBook's 133MHz FSB as well as the 60GB HD v. 40GB HD.

Listed here as well (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5846074087).