Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sarcosis

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2006
These United States
It's a new Android keyboard and easily has the best autocorrect I have seen. It is great for people who thumb type and rely heavily on autocorrect. It is pretty bare bones in terms of features though.

Got it this morning and find that it does a better job than SwiftKey for me and I am still adjusting to it!

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
Got it this morning and find that it does a better job than SwiftKey for me and I am still adjusting to it!

Yeah it is doing great for me. I really can just type without looking up to see if the word is right.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
Been trying Fleksy all morning and in fact, I am using it right now, without even looking at the keyboard. It is a pretty cool app and one I may actually stick with.

Last edited:

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Jun 11, 2009
It's OK, I've been on the beta for some time. I didn't find it particularly accurate and found swype to be much more fluid, but about the same accuracy. I wish Apple would just buy swype or something as I greatly miss it on my iphone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.