PDA

View Full Version : Powerbook Model Number Question

esanto
Dec 20, 2005, 08:26 AM
I'm considering buying a 15" powerbook G4 off someone. They say the model number is Z0C93LL/A and that it is the latest model powerbook with a memory upgrade to 1GB. I can't find any info. on this model number though. Can anyone confirm that it is a valid apple model number and what the specs on the machine are?

jane doe
Dec 20, 2005, 08:32 AM
I'm considering buying a 15" powerbook G4 off someone. They say the model number is Z0C93LL/A and that it is the latest model powerbook with a memory upgrade to 1GB. I can't find any info. on this model number though. Can anyone confirm that it is a valid apple model number and what the specs on the machine are?

this is a valid model number. The "ZOC" indicates that it is a CTO - Configure to Order.

That being the case, its hard to tell what the configuration of the computer is.

esanto
Dec 20, 2005, 08:55 AM
this is a valid model number. The "ZOC" indicates that it is a CTO - Configure to Order.

That being the case, its hard to tell what the configuration of the computer is.

Thanks for the info. Jane
If anyone can confirm that it is the latest model powerbook I would definitely appreciate it.

dcv
Dec 20, 2005, 09:11 AM
Go to the Apple Store site, add a PowerBook to your basket with the relevant BTO options and then click the Edit Basket button... that should show you the part numbers.

umrdad
Dec 20, 2005, 09:22 AM
puff, puff, toke, toke :cool: what's it matter anyway? you know you're gonna catch the upgrade disease . . . . just try to get the 'ho for a good price