Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueflame

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 3, 2003
Studio City
ok, so heres the deal, i have about 200 or my dvds now converted to h.264. problem is, there is no option on what to put on my ipod. its only automatic, or none at all, or playlist. is there a way i can just have the ones checked i want updated and the other not? for example, i dont want the first season of lost on there. what to do?
andreas

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
blueflame said:
ok, so heres the deal, i have about 200 or my dvds now converted to h.264. problem is, there is no option on what to put on my ipod. its only automatic, or none at all, or playlist. is there a way i can just have the ones checked i want updated and the other not? for example, i dont want the first season of lost on there. what to do?
andreas

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure you can just drag and drop if you set it to not sync.

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
I don't have an iPod video, so this might be a stupid suggestion.

You say you can choose playlist as a sync option. Isn't that just what you want? Just create a playlist and drag the videos you want to be updated into it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.