PDA

View Full Version : The iskin EvO 3

$Youngbuck$
Dec 20, 2005, 11:10 AM
i can buy it from there website now with shipping to the UK, but what does this mean?RMA received after December 09, 2005 will NOT be processed until Feb 17, 2006.does this mean i will not reacive my product untill the middle of febuary, can someone please help

$Youngbuck$
Dec 20, 2005, 11:35 AM
Im desperate help....

freeny
Dec 20, 2005, 12:05 PM
not sure but it sounds like you wont get you skin until Feb if you order after Dec 9. Perhaps this is their holiday vacation or even their manufacturers vacation?

Sun Baked
Dec 20, 2005, 12:17 PM
RMA is usually a Return Material Authorization.

Don't blame them for not wanting to deal with returns until later in the year, plus they get to keep your money for at least 60 days.

$Youngbuck$
Dec 20, 2005, 12:32 PM
RMA is usually a Return Material Authorization.

Don't blame them for not wanting to deal with returns until later in the year, plus they get to keep your money for at least 60 days.
So it will still come, but i cant return any products?
if ive bought it will still come?
i dont wanna take it back, will it come before that date

Piarco
Dec 20, 2005, 03:09 PM
I'll put it as simply as possible:
1). The February date is to do with returns. Unless the eVo3 comes completely trashed or your not happy with it, you don't need to think about it.
2). It will come around 1 week after you order it.
3). If you have already ordered it, it will come in a weeks time - but not including Xmas obviously.
4). Why not just contact iSkin if you're that desparate/confused about standard shipping details??

And a bit of extra advice - you don't need to start another thread to ask another question if the topic is exactly the same. You're previous thread would have been sufficient.;)