PDA

View Full Version : WTT iTrip 4 or WTB Airport Express - Apple Bluetooth KB

iDM
Dec 20, 2005, 04:37 PM
Hello everyone, I am interest in buying or trading for an Airport Express or an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard.

I have a iTrip for sale or for trade. It works with all 3rd Generation iPods, 4th Gen iPods(Color, Photo, Monochrome), and it also works with the Minis. I have used it once while being home for Christmas. My iPod got stolen before I ever got the chance to use it again. Therefore I know it works and I know it has not been used much. I still have the box, iTrip and CD which includes all of the radio frequencies. I am looking to get $20 shipped priority to anywhere in the U.S.

I am willing to trade it plus cash, or I am willing to pay cash w/o a trade for the following items.

I am interested in an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard preferably with box.

And/Or

An Airport Express preferably with box.

PM or post what you are looking to get for the items. I have seen the keyboards sold on this forum between 25 and 40. I have seen the Airport Express sold for between 60 to 90. If i have made a mistake in this post or am asking an outrageous price for something please PM rather then flame my thread. I will provide pictures/post them when I get the chance!

P.S. You can check my feedback on ebay user name:macolicous, I am also selling an iPod Shuffle here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5844480860&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

iDM
Dec 24, 2005, 08:43 AM
Anyone interested in just selling their Airport Express and/or Apple Bluetooth Keyboard?

Lucky736
Dec 24, 2005, 08:58 AM
Someone get him an AE cheap! :) Make his new year! :)

iDM
Dec 25, 2005, 02:39 PM
I'll sell the iTrip for $15, if that makes any difference!