Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ventuss

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
Does the iPad Air smart case gets easily dirty? I want to buy the blue one, but I guess black is safest, or not? what do you think?

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Does the iPad Air smart case gets easily dirty? I want to buy the blue one, but I guess black is safest, or not? what do you think?

I have the Product Red case and like it so well that I ordered the blue as well. Since then, I've had second thoughts and will most likely exchange the blue for a black case instead. Unfortunately aniline leather does tend to get dirty and is more difficult to clean than other leathers. With my red case, I immediately conditioned the leather and then sprayed it with leather stain protector. I'm hoping this will protect it from stains and dirt.

meistervu

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2008
I just picked brown based on my past experience with brown leather. While I try not to touch it with greasy hands, for the most part I just let it be and it developed a nice patina over time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.