PDA

View Full Version : FS: world of warcraft

QCassidy352
Dec 21, 2005, 02:55 AM
Full boxed retail. I've removed the game from my computer. Best offer takes it; I just don't want it.

Jovian9
Dec 21, 2005, 10:45 AM
How long have you had it/how much has it been used? Any noticeable scratching on the disk? Let me know and I'll make an offer.

applemacdude
Dec 21, 2005, 11:04 AM
om sent

yellow
Dec 21, 2005, 11:17 AM
I just don't want it.

What's the matter? Want you life back? I know I do.. stupid WoW.

moooosedude
Dec 21, 2005, 12:41 PM
does it have any subscription left? i dont really know how that monthey payment thing works :)

QCassidy352
Dec 21, 2005, 04:04 PM
had it since release - 13 months. The discs are not scratched because you only need to use them once, at installation; nothing has to be in the drive to play the game.

There's no subscription left; it would be up to you to sign up.

I don't want it anymore because WoW was the vehicle for my gf meeting someone else and cheating on me. I can't stand to play it or even look at it.

louis_sx
Dec 21, 2005, 04:20 PM
You know that if you do sell it to someone, you'd have to give your account to them with it, right? Because ot create an account, you need a CD-key, and since yours is used, they wouldn't be able to create a new account, only use your old one.

dubbz
Dec 21, 2005, 04:23 PM
You know that if you do sell it to someone, you'd have to give your account to them with it, right? Because ot create an account, you need a CD-key, and since yours is used, they wouldn't be able to create a new account, only use your old one.

They can still create their own characters, though and if QCassidy352 doesn't delete the old ones, use the old ones to quickboost the new ones (assuming they're reasonbly high level).

Some whould consider this a bonus/extra value ;)

robo74
Dec 21, 2005, 04:29 PM

I seem to remember a post pointing to the website where it tells you what to do when you buy a used game. Its in Blizzards interest to make its easy for you as they want new people to sign up.

I would like at their website FAQ and I bet something can be found.

Rob

QCassidy352
Dec 21, 2005, 05:36 PM

No, I did not realize that. Ok, that changes things. I do not want my characters played again nor my account reactivated.

Thanks for the heads up. Please consider this thread closed.

robo74
Dec 21, 2005, 07:15 PM
No, I did not realize that. Ok, that changes things. I do not want my characters played again nor my account reactivated.

Thanks for the heads up. Please consider this thread closed.

I dont have the time to search for it now, but if you want a few bucks for the game, I know you have the right to sell it.
I would email billing@blizzard.com or whatever the address is. Even tho you cancelled your account, you can still log in and get the info and then email them. Or get the support number and call them. My cousin did this and they took care of him.

Thats my .02

Rob

BlueRevolution
Dec 21, 2005, 10:50 PM
http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/?id=abl01135p

it doesn't look like... but I'd contact them anyway, just to be sure.

robo74
Dec 22, 2005, 08:58 AM
http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/?id=abl01135p

it doesn't look like... but I'd contact them anyway, just to be sure.

I think thats the point of I cant sell you my account or rent my account to you so you can use my charters.

My cousin had his account and then bought a used Limited edition, he called them and they were happy to make it all right.
Be supprised what a company does for $15-$16 a month.

Rob