PDA

View Full Version : Tube CRT Apple Display - Cube Speakers

applemacdude
Dec 21, 2005, 11:10 AM
Apple 17" CRT "Clear" Display
Up for sale is a lightly used Apple 17 inch Studio Display with ADC connector. It comes from a photography studio with the original box, and packing. The single ADC connection carries Power, Video and USB signals to the monitor. This is a CRT flat screen model and not an LCD monitor...it has a Diamondtron tube display. The monitor itself has a built in 2 port USB hub. The Screen is in excellent shape with no scratches or dead pixels. The plastic case has the usual light scuffs and scratches for a monitor of this age. No cracks or noticible scratches.
Cube Speakers
These USB Harman Kardon speakers work optimally with the Mac Cube, and at lower volume with other Mac models or PC computers devoid of special high power USB ports. In excellent cosmetic and functional conditions.
they work great and look great.. comes with original plastic fronts

Give me a price

skoker
Dec 21, 2005, 11:29 AM
$125+shipping for the Clamshell?

EDIT: You could have mentioned that these are all on eBay :P

moooosedude
Dec 21, 2005, 11:48 AM
can macrumors users get a better price on shipping? 50 bucks for the monitor seems a little high....;)

applemacdude
Dec 21, 2005, 11:52 AM
ten dollars off?

doucy2
Dec 21, 2005, 11:53 AM
applemacdude is a great seller
i highly reccomend high
great stuff!!!

moooosedude
Dec 21, 2005, 12:34 PM
haha alright well i may be bidding if the price ends up being right :)

rdowns
Dec 21, 2005, 06:59 PM
•Specs:

•Guaranteed 100% Authentic Apple iBook G3
•Blazing Fast 300mhz G3 Processor

Interesting description. You have a future in marketing. If you ever come to NY, call me for a job.

dsharits
Dec 21, 2005, 07:07 PM
Interesting description. You have a future in marketing. If you ever come to NY, call me for a job.
He learned that from Steve! :D

(The only thing missing is the "Boom!")

applemacdude
Dec 21, 2005, 07:47 PM

always trying to spice words up =]

i lil i think but maybe later

hehe money motivates ...doesnt it?

kingcrowing
Dec 21, 2005, 08:47 PM
are you serious about that job??? I really cant tell if you are or not...

rdowns
Dec 22, 2005, 03:39 AM
are you serious about that job??? I really cant tell if you are or not...

I'm always looking to add sales and marketing people to my staff.

kingcrowing
Dec 22, 2005, 07:15 AM
I'm going to school for business admin/marketing next year, I'll give you a call in 4 years! but I seriously dont know why you think thats such great marketing... GENUINE APPLE PROCESSOR!!! that may look good for a noobie, but its not the noobies who have the highest bids, espically on semi-outdate collector macs like the clamshells. eBay marketing is a lot different than real marketing, shiny pictures and details of the products life are what sell them on eBay, sweet logos/slogans and catchy advertizinf is what sells new stuff (Think Different, black danincing iPod people etc) I just thought its kinda odd that you are impressed with that, I've taken some marketing classes, and you need to know your audience, and your audience for eBay (as a general rule) is the one who will pay the most, and in this case, its the person who knows all different versions of the clamshells by heart, not some random person looking to get their first apple for $50...

SmurfBoxMasta
Dec 22, 2005, 07:29 AM
can macrumors users get a better price on shipping? 50 bucks for the monitor seems a little high....;)

Do you mean $50 for the monitor is too high (it is a bit), or $50 for shipping the monitor is too much (it is not) ?

The 17" crt weighs almost 70 Lbs and the original box is huge, which will cost a good bit to ship :)

SmurfBoxMasta
Dec 22, 2005, 07:30 AM
(The only thing missing is the "Boom!")

And the "Oh, and 1 more thing!"

macg4
Dec 22, 2005, 09:09 AM
yeah what are u looking to get for the clamshell?

rdowns
Dec 22, 2005, 06:49 PM
I'm going to school for business admin/marketing next year, I'll give you a call in 4 years! but I seriously dont know why you think thats such great marketing... GENUINE APPLE PROCESSOR!!! that may look good for a noobie, but its not the noobies who have the highest bids, espically on semi-outdate collector macs like the clamshells. eBay marketing is a lot different than real marketing, shiny pictures and details of the products life are what sell them on eBay, sweet logos/slogans and catchy advertizinf is what sells new stuff (Think Different, black danincing iPod people etc) I just thought its kinda odd that you are impressed with that, I've taken some marketing classes, and you need to know your audience, and your audience for eBay (as a general rule) is the one who will pay the most, and in this case, its the person who knows all different versions of the clamshells by heart, not some random person looking to get their first apple for $50...

I didn't think it was that great but liked it as it was kinda cute for a forum. Good luck in school. You can still call me in 4 years. Add remember, Sales and Marketing are honorable professions - no one else works until they do their job!

applemacdude
Mar 9, 2006, 09:17 AM
Apple 17" CRT "Clear" Display
Up for sale is a lightly used Apple 17 inch Studio Display with ADC connector. It comes from a photography studio with the original box, and packing. The single ADC connection carries Power, Video and USB signals to the monitor. This is a CRT flat screen model and not an LCD monitor...it has a Diamondtron tube display. The monitor itself has a built in 2 port USB hub. The Screen is in excellent shape with no scratches or dead pixels. The plastic case has the usual light scuffs and scratches for a monitor of this age. No cracks or noticible scratches.
Cube Speakers
These USB Harman Kardon speakers work optimally with the Mac Cube, and at lower volume with other Mac models or PC computers devoid of special high power USB ports. In excellent cosmetic and functional conditions.
they work great and look great.. comes with original plastic fronts

Give me a price

skoker
Mar 9, 2006, 10:04 AM
Could you please give me a price including shipping for the Display? The ZIP code(plus 9!) is 14052-2039.

applemacdude
Aug 25, 2006, 02:39 PM
tryng to get rid of the display... small price... and ur shipping and its yours.

ReanimationLP
Aug 25, 2006, 03:24 PM
I would have picked up this display already if it was possible to hook it up to a ADC -> DVI adapter, but its not. The adapter doesnt supply enough power to actually drive the monitor, and from what I've heard the adapter will get BURNING hot powering one of these suckers. :(

LSK6453
Aug 25, 2006, 03:28 PM
I'm always looking to add sales and marketing people to my staff.

I live on Long Island and I am in Marketing. 5+ Years of experience

What are you looking to add to your staff? What is your business?

Thanks