PDA

View Full Version : FS: CHEAP PB 12" 1.33, 768, w/ problems

MikeLaRiviere
Dec 21, 2005, 12:41 PM
Very used but still functional Powerbook 12" 1.33 GHz, 768 MB RAM, 60 GB HD, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth. Combo drive non-functional, period key missing (but useable, probably easily replaceable), dents.

This Powerbook is still my primary computer... my entire life is on this computer, and its problems have certainly not prevented me from using it all the time (for typing, photo editing, music, non-DVD movies, etc.). Other than what I specified above, the computer's fully functional, and battery life's still good (2+ hours, could be higher).

Offer me whatever you think it's worth... I have no idea what its market value might be, so I'll just go with the highest bid (alright, to be realistic, I'd say it's worth between $100 and $700). If you want to see photos, let me know and I'll take some and send you them.

skoker
Dec 21, 2005, 12:47 PM
Very used but still functional Powerbook 12" 1.33 GHz, 768 MB RAM, 60 GB HD, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth. Combo drive non-functional, period key missing (but useable, probably easily replaceable), dents.

This Powerbook is still my primary computer... my entire life is on this computer, and its problems have certainly not prevented me from using it all the time (for typing, photo editing, music, non-DVD movies, etc.). Other than what I specified above, the computer's fully functional, and battery life's still good (2+ hours, could be higher).

Offer me whatever you think it's worth... I have no idea what its market value might be, so I'll just go with the highest bid (alright, to be realistic, I'd say it's worth between $100 and $700). If you want to see photos, let me know and I'll take some and send you them.

PMing you an offer

skoker
Dec 21, 2005, 01:05 PM
PMing you an offer

By the way, I have cash in hand and can send it immediately if you accept my offer.

doucy2
Dec 21, 2005, 01:42 PM
i could give you a nice condition, fully working mac in trade for it
many to choose from

DavidCL23
Dec 21, 2005, 04:02 PM
I will trade an almost new ipod nano + apple wall charger ($39 option) + some cash :)

ll350
Dec 21, 2005, 04:33 PM
pm'ed you

kingcrowing
Dec 21, 2005, 07:22 PM
PMd ya, let me know

MikeLaRiviere
Dec 21, 2005, 07:33 PM
Highest bid is currently $450

macbaseball
Dec 21, 2005, 07:34 PM
Could you post pictures of the problems you've described.

kingcrowing
Dec 21, 2005, 07:43 PM
sent another PM...

MikeLaRiviere
Dec 21, 2005, 08:15 PM
I should be able to get pictures up tomorrow. My VGA phone camera will give enough detail. I'll put up a picture of the left and right side of the case, computer opened and powered on, which will show the dents and the missing period key. Any other pics requested?

im_to_hyper
Dec 21, 2005, 11:31 PM
Choo gots PM

macbaseball
Dec 22, 2005, 01:12 AM
I should be able to get pictures up tomorrow. My VGA phone camera will give enough detail. I'll put up a picture of the left and right side of the case, computer opened and powered on, which will show the dents and the missing period key. Any other pics requested?

That sounds good. I'd just like to see it, as just saying "dents" is kind of vague.

MikeLaRiviere
Dec 22, 2005, 11:08 AM
Want more? Lemme know.