PDA

View Full Version : WTB: USB cable for mp3 player. Pics.

fBaran
Dec 22, 2005, 01:55 AM
I know the pics are horrible! It's just hard to take a good pic of a plug that small. Anyways, I found a cheapo mp3 player, but it didn't come with a cable. I believe they are the same ones used on the old Rio500. it's a rectangular 4pin USB, not the USB1.1/2.0 that have have little curves at the corner. Thanks!

iEdd
Dec 22, 2005, 03:06 AM
Looks similar to the plug on my $30 Nikkai el-shitto digital camera. It's close to the plug on my decent kodak camera, which has it's own style of mini b, one that actually looks like a smaller 'b' end of a usb a to b cable. Can the supplier of the mp3 player help you?

skoker
Dec 22, 2005, 06:59 AM
I have a spare one of those. PM me an offer shipped.

dsharits
Dec 22, 2005, 12:45 PM
oops, wrong thread :o

fBaran
Jan 8, 2006, 02:21 PM
DO NOT BUY FROM SKOKER. He sent me the the cable I wasn't looking for, and never replied my messages for any type of refund. Not even to tell me he won't do it. DON'T BUY FROM HIM.
-------
EDIT: Everything was resolved, Skoker is not what I made him out to be. Thank you Skoker!

amacgenius
Jan 8, 2006, 02:32 PM
DO NOT BUY FROM SKOKER. He sent me the the cable I wasn't looking for, and never replied my messages for any type of refund. Not even to tell me he won't do it. DON'T BUY FROM HIM.

Just because he sent the wrong cable maybe not knowing doesn't make him a bad seller, he's great in fact, although he may not have responded because he's been sick for the last few days with the Stomach Flu (we're friends, he wasn't in school) so don't go spewing he's a bad seller, this is the first time that I know of that he had a bad deal, other than that I do highly recommend him, as will doucy2, Lucky736, myself, and others.

fBaran
Jan 8, 2006, 03:20 PM
I admit my post may have been a little harsh, but in my defense I did post a pic of what I was not lloking for. I mailed him just over a week ago about this, but still haven't gotten a response. Assuming I never would, I made that post. Once everything is settled, I will retract any comments I made.

skoker
Jan 8, 2006, 03:26 PM
I admit my post may have been a little harsh, but in my defense I did post a pic of what I was not lloking for. I mailed him just over a week ago about this, but still haven't gotten a response. Assuming I never would, I made that post. Once everything is settled, I will retract any comments I made.

Hey-

I just checked both my PM's here on MacRumors and all of my email inboxes- my PM inbox was recently full, perhaps it bounced and you did not catch it? Anyways, please PM me and we can work something out.

fBaran
Jan 10, 2006, 11:35 PM
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED. Thanks to Skoker for his understanding, I retract anything I have said regarding him. Skoker is cool. Period.