Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vvsgrat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2013
Hai,
I have purchased a new i phone 5c. I have updated the iphone OS and installed some apps in that. But the time in the phone is not set. Like when ever i set the time and lock my mobile, it remains at the time what i set. eg. if i set to 1.20 pm and lock my mobile it will remain in 1.20 pm even after 1 hr. if i use the mobile the time is changing. but when the mobile is locked the time is not changing. I have changed time manual and automatic even I reset the phone to factory settings and checked still the problem is there. Could any one suggest the reason for this. Is is because of update or apps installed or becasue of defect in phone.

Thank you.

Stuke00

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011
Collinsville,IL
Hai,
I have purchased a new i phone 5c. I have updated the iphone OS and installed some apps in that. But the time in the phone is not set. Like when ever i set the time and lock my mobile, it remains at the time what i set. eg. if i set to 1.20 pm and lock my mobile it will remain in 1.20 pm even after 1 hr. if i use the mobile the time is changing. but when the mobile is locked the time is not changing. I have changed time manual and automatic even I reset the phone to factory settings and checked still the problem is there. Could any one suggest the reason for this. Is is because of update or apps installed or becasue of defect in phone.

Thank you.

plug phone into itunes and hit restore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.