PDA

View Full Version : FS: $25 Barnes and Noble gift certificate

mrgreen4242
Dec 23, 2005, 08:00 AM
I got a gift card for christmas, but I'm thinking about selling it for some cash to apply towards a new digital camera (see this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=168542) if you'd like to buy my old one). I'm avoiding eBay here as I will already be losing money on the face value and PayPal fees to boot. Shipping for $0.39 (or whatever stamps are these days!) OR I will email you the code from the card for free. If you want it insured you ill have to pay for the actual charges.

$23 seems fair, although I'd also be more than happy to swap for a gift card from Circuit City, Amazon.com, or Newegg. I have severak sales and large trades through MR for references, and my eBay profile is robandstuff.

rdowns
Dec 23, 2005, 05:20 PM
I'd be interested but looprumors reported that B&N will release new gift cards next Tuesday.

mrgreen4242
Dec 23, 2005, 07:10 PM
I'd be interested but looprumors reported that B&N will release new gift cards next Tuesday.

Thanks for the bump, but that seems awfully close to a thread crap, especially for a Demi-God. It's ok, though, because you are going to buy it right? :)

mrgreen4242
Jan 11, 2006, 01:26 PM
Oops, see new thread. Sorry!