Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
After bringing out the HTC one and now the HTC one max...chances they bring out a tablet verision? would you buy it?

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
Depends on the specs and real world performance.

So many choices currently so one needs to be savvy and be on the lookout for good deals. The LG G Pad is pretty great for the buck albeit unknown but maybe not for long. I'm sure Samsung will tempt you personally with their new offerings which should be pretty soon.

B...

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2013
One could argue at the HTC Max is a tablet with phone capabilities.

maxwelltech

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2011
Irvine, CA, USA
HTC already had a tablet back in 2011. It was called the HTC Flyer. Of course that product came to be a flop like most other Android tablets of the time and HTC might have simply give up ;)

Axious

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2012
Somewhere in the world
I would love to have a HTC tablet but it's probably going to be a fail. Apple and Samsung has a better chance of getting their products to sell because their brand is famous among consumers. Their best shot is smartphones (and maybe smartwatch). If they want to make it sell, they must lower the price to a acceptable range while providing decent specs but I highly doubt that considering that their recent mid, low end phones are somewhat overpriced.

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2010
HTC can't even make a smartphone that people actually care about and buy, why should they waste their money on tablets?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.