http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5844856596

It's real.

retasi
Dec 23, 2005, 11:09 AM
Thats just lame, the Invisa was funny.

Lord Blackadder
Dec 23, 2005, 11:22 AM
Lame. :rolleyes:

I've got an iPod Jumbo if anybody is interested. it looks almost exactly like an iMac G3. It weighs 30lbs, needs to be plugged into an outlet to work, and only has a 6GB hard drive for song storage. But it runs a full blown copy of OS X and iTunes, and is truly portable with its convenient carry handle! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mjstew33
Dec 23, 2005, 11:24 AM
Wow. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5844861040)
http://www.roodlicht.com/ebay_logo.jpg

ITASOR
Dec 23, 2005, 11:29 AM
Why would you even post that? That's just stupid and a waste of MR's bandwidth.

(Sorry for the attitude, our dual 2.3Ghz G5 just bit the dust! so much for that DVD burning project I'm supposed to finish by friggen tomorrow...)

Sun Baked
Dec 23, 2005, 11:33 AM
Lame. :rolleyes: Yes, it is.

He is breaking the marketplace rules on posting eBay auctions.

Not only provide the link, but the entire description for us lazy ass members. :o

ryannel2003
Dec 23, 2005, 11:41 AM
No what would be really great is if they posted the iPod Invisa!!! :D :p

mjstew33
Dec 23, 2005, 11:56 AM
I think the mods should close this thread or delete it. :rolleyes:

mjstew33
Dec 23, 2005, 11:58 AM
<snip>...our dual 2.3Ghz G5 just bit the dust! so much for that DVD burning project I'm supposed to finish by friggen tomorrow...)
What happened to your G5?

mkrishnan
Dec 23, 2005, 12:16 PM
ITASOR, *hugs* for your poor PowerMac... :(

slu
Dec 23, 2005, 12:32 PM
I want the 2 minutes of my life back that I wasted on this thread.

SNL hasn't been funny is 20 years and this lame attempt to piggy back on their "humor" is even worse.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

mjstew33
Dec 23, 2005, 12:33 PM
I want the 2 minutes of my life back that I wasted on this thread.

SNL hasn't been funny is 20 years and this lame attempt to piggy back on their "humor" is even worse.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
Hasn't everyone else clearly stated that? :rolleyes:

BlizzardBomb
Dec 23, 2005, 12:54 PM
Umm... I don't know what else to say but... $5.50 for delivery! :p :rolleyes:

maya
Dec 23, 2005, 01:12 PM
ITASOR, *hugs* for your poor PowerMac... :(

Same here. :(

Daedalus256
Dec 23, 2005, 01:24 PM
Haha, this is hilarious. You guys saying "OH MAN WHAT A LOSAR" Need to relax and realize this is the internet and just kind of chill. It's not like he's trying to sell it as a real ipod, it's obviously a joke auction.

Lord Blackadder
Dec 23, 2005, 01:46 PM
it's obviously a joke auction.

Hmmm, maybe. But the joke would be on whomever bids. You call it a joke, I call it a scam.

MacFan782040
Dec 23, 2005, 03:14 PM
Oh please people, at least it's a "real" object and not something "invisible"! If somebody is really interested in buying a play-doh iPod, then why not? Do you know of so many unusual things on eBay that are sold everyday? If somebody wins this for 1 cent, then that's awesome for them. It's not a scam at all. Howbout the person who bought a potato chip that looked like the Pope's hat for like $20,000. Was that a scam? Lighten up, it's Christmas time.. I'm not trying to get any profit from it.

cr2sh
Dec 23, 2005, 03:17 PM
It's real.

Real stupid.

ITASOR
Dec 23, 2005, 05:27 PM
Same here. :(

Thanks guys. I guess Apple is taking care of it. The fans started to go crazy, whole thing started shaking, then they started rattling. Then the display started to get wavy kinda and it shut off. It starts, but crashes like that after a while. Good thing for Applecare.

mkrishnan
Dec 23, 2005, 05:29 PM
Thanks guys. I guess Apple is taking care of it. The fans started to go crazy, whole thing started shaking, then they started rattling. Then the display started to get wavy kinda and it shut off. It starts, but crashes like that after a while. Good thing for Applecare.

Just as long as you didn't end up in the Land of Oz after all the twitching and unhitching. :eek: :)

mjstew33
Dec 23, 2005, 05:32 PM
Ouch. that sucks man! I would die if that happened to my G5.

Thankgod for AppleCare.

http://www.macoffice.no/images/applecare_secure.jpg

G5Unit
Dec 23, 2005, 08:42 PM
sorry i posted in something wrong

asthma
Dec 23, 2005, 08:48 PM
It's real.

and you wonder why there is no respect! :confused:

mjstew33
Dec 23, 2005, 08:54 PM
I sorta feel bad for the OP. i think he just posted saying that there are a bunch of dumbasses on ebay. I think we should all lighten up, including me. :o

iDM
Dec 23, 2005, 10:59 PM
My .02 which are worth less then .02 to anyone other then me is that this object regardless of what it sells for is funny. Goofy yes, lame to some people yes but a scam??? Come on like someone posted earlier the grilled cheese that looks like the virgin mary(or whatever people think "that they see") that is a scam. This is strictly a joke auction that is currently at .30 cents lets give this guy a break if he was scamming people he would actually try to convince people that it was a real object. If anything he is not trying to profit off of the ipod craze hes actually mocking it, which is what makes the auction funny, the posting of it on this site funny and the fact I am defending so much time argueing for it funny.

macg4
Dec 24, 2005, 12:49 AM
looks stupid to me

iHateWindows
Dec 24, 2005, 11:28 PM

Congratulations!

PaRaGoNViCtiM
Dec 25, 2005, 10:26 AM
My .02 which are worth less then .02 to anyone other then me is that this object regardless of what it sells for is funny. Goofy yes, lame to some people yes but a scam??? Come on like someone posted earlier the grilled cheese that looks like the virgin mary(or whatever people think "that they see") that is a scam. This is strictly a joke auction that is currently at .30 cents lets give this guy a break if he was scamming people he would actually try to convince people that it was a real object. If anything he is not trying to profit off of the ipod craze hes actually mocking it, which is what makes the auction funny, the posting of it on this site funny and the fact I am defending so much time argueing for it funny.
Well said.

xy14
Dec 26, 2005, 11:41 PM
Very lame, but you captured the attention since the poster of this thread was the 2 millionth post on macrumors!