PDA

View Full Version : Looking for iOS/OS X Icon Designer

Nielsenius
Dec 22, 2013, 07:58 PM
I'm currently in the process of developing my first iOS app and my first OS X app. I need advice on where to find a graphic designer who can create excellent icons for these apps. If anybody has a suggestion I would appreciate the info.

It should be noted that I don't have the ability to pay some exorbitant amount of money for the work to be done.

xArtx
Dec 31, 2013, 04:44 AM
In the graphics section of this site, I think there is some talent.
It's only a matter of whether or not you can motivate them.

I'm currently in the process of developing my first iOS app and my first OS X app. I need advice on where to find a graphic designer who can create excellent icons for these apps. If anybody has a suggestion I would appreciate the info.

It should be noted that I don't have the ability to pay some exorbitant amount of money for the work to be done.

Nielsenius
Dec 31, 2013, 11:05 AM
In the graphics section of this site, I think there is some talent.
It's only a matter of whether or not you can motivate them.
Thanks for the reply, I'll check that out.

KevinMac
Dec 31, 2013, 12:59 PM

Are you looking for icons saved as jpg or another format?

Nielsenius
Dec 31, 2013, 01:04 PM
Are you looking for icons saved as jpg or another format?
I'm looking for .png images.

slayerizer
Jan 6, 2014, 08:59 AM

you can go on dribbble.com, you can get someone there..