Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
If you have found a good deal, please post here. So far we know the Apple has their 12 days of Xmas starting on the 26th and Google has been doing free or near free giveaways.

Amazon: Download any app between today and 28th and you get a $5 Amazon credit. Link: http://www.appy-geek.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=16984814
Additionally, Up to 65% off apps and games from top game developers including Electronic Arts, Sega of America and Gameloft on titles such as Bejeweled 2, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, Gangstar Vegas, and many others
• One-day only sale on Office Suite Pro 7 – only $0.99 (originally $14.99) on December 26th
• Free App of the Day bundles (savings of over $50):
December 25 – Free App of the Day Welcome Pack, which includes; My Alarm Clock, Handrite Notes Notepad Pro, Stellarium Mobile Sky Map, Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga, SPC Music Sketchpad 2, PrinterShare Mobile Print, Moon Phase Pro
• December 26 – Free App of the Day Favorites, which includes; Daily Ab Workout, The Lost City, Voxel Invaders, Chimpact, Osmos HD, Fraction Calculator Plus, Ultimate Hangman HD, From Cheese and Business Calendar

Free App of the Day deals:
December 23 – Draw a Stickman: EPIC
December 24 – Piano Master Christmas Special
December 25 – Angry Birds Star Wars II
December 26 – Where’s my Perry?
December 27 – Quell Memento
December 28 – Doodle Farm

Android: A complete list of discounted or free apps and games is here: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...self-the-gift-of-thrift-continuously-updated/

Windows: 12 days of deals has expired. Looking for any app deals.

Apple: 12 days app starts 26 Dec.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-24-08-13-56.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-24-08-13-56.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 171

mKTank

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2010
Also I believe Smart IR for HTC One or Galaxy phones is now on sale too. Easily the best IR app out there by miles and has support for thousands if not tens of thousands of models of just about everything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.