Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TsMkLg068426

macrumors 65816
Mar 31, 2009
This is the number one reason why I rather buy the movies on disc.

Or they could always just bring the old price DVD + Streaming for $9.99 or DVD/Blu-Ray + Streaming for $11.99 instead they decided to separate and raise prices 60%.

Or a better idea would be spend the customers money on licensing instead of losing all this movies or TV Shows DVDs are becoming the things of the past if only internet service was not bad things will move along to the future.

If iTunes was like Amazon Prime or Netflix I sure would bounce both because I am sure Apple can get more licensing for good movies to streaming.

----------

This is the number one reason why I rather buy the movies on disc.

And this is why I love Amazon Prime for or why I still do not cancel my Cable service even though many complain cable prices are too high (which I do not disagree) but still if I wanted to see a TV series on time rather waiting to see when Netflix will be streaming it. I only use Netflix to catch up with TV Shows or watch their Original Series like House of Cards or Hemlock Grove. Netflix movie selection use to be good now it is really terrible it is from bad B movies to Documentaries to kids TV series or Movies.

I like Horror, Sci-Fi, Foreign and Anime Movies and TV Shows but if you have noticed nothing in those genres new added if any added they are mostly Asylum crap and if a Foreign movie added it would most likely be dubbed (which I hate dubbed) or the subtitles are not working and no one at Netflix bothers to fix after reporting so many times. Same for Lilyhammer Second season the parts spoken in Norwegian the subtitles do not work many have complained and reported and no fix and I hate when they use the Apple version I rather see burned version of subtitles so we won't have problems like this.

----------

This is about SOME movies that will no longer be available via Netflix streaming.

Small number in the big picture, but could he an issue.

Here is another article.

http://www.businessinsider.com/movies-about-to-disappear-from-netflix-2013-12

Lets not forget most of this expiring seem to be from EPIX if you have EPIX for cable no loss for anyone because you can still watch it on EPIXHD.com or on cable.

tonyr6

macrumors 68000
Oct 13, 2011
Brooklyn NY
I mainly watch TV series on Netflix. Movies I don't bother because they expire so fast I don't have time to watch them that I end up just buying them on BluRay by the time I want to watch it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.