Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scomfort4434

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Im going to make myself sound as absolutely helpless and pathetic as possible in hopes that someone can help me out. The misses got me a jailbroken Apple TV for Christmas from someone she works with, and to be blatantly honest I had never even heard of Apple TV! Im not exactly that tech savvy and it didnt exactly come with instructions.
Ive learned how to locate movies, music, and past tv shows but what Im really interested in(and heres the kicker) is all the hunting and fishing shows on Wild TV and Outdoor Channel...
When I go into Mash Up I click on "Sports" then on Wild TV and pick a show Im interested in... however, no matter which show I click on(and there are hundreds) no episodes are brought up.. Is there a way to download all the hunting/fishing shows in Mash Up? Ive read the forums and am still completely lost. Any help would be great!

otisg

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2013
Unfortunately (for you), I believe discussions of piracy are not allowed on these forums. Other places exist and you may want to try http://www.xbmchub.com/.

That said, I'm surprised your wife would get you a fairly technical gift such as a jailbroken ATV2 if you don't even know what it is - is she familiar with such toys? I used to have one (sold it on eBay for more than 2x original value!) and I know they can require a little bit of computer savvy to properly configure/update.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.