Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Springsteen

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2013
Hello everyone, i would require some help (or maybe further explanation) regarding embedding Wordpress on a clients website.

Some of you might have seen my previous thread regarding a website that i made for a company (http://www.fysioklinikencity.se). The news page was sort of a last minute addition, and now the company wants to embed Wordpress as a way to write news without having to edit the code manually.

I installed Wordpress and imported every news item from the old page, but now i'm sort of stuck. As far as i can see i would either need to create a theme that matches my website or in some way use PHP to embed the posts.

The second alternative sounded a whole lot better but reading the WP codex and googling the issue did not yield anything that i could understand. I have never coded in PHP before and i would really want to get this feature working!

I also heard about making a theme, but it seems really hard to translate the website to a working format. I even tried a quick ThemeMatcher search, but it messed up my slider (which relies on javascript).

Any help at all would be very appreciated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.