Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lampredi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2014
Hi am a newbie and have brought a few goodies, now I want the optimum setup for music using AirPlay so the B&W A7 can get my music via wireless connection.

- My Music Server is a 2013 Mac Mini that has an external drive with my Music collection (too much to store on a my iPad Air 64gb)

I want a wireless way from my iPad Air that I can see my music and then AirPlay it to the Bowers & Wilkins A7.

Suggestions on best way to do this please muchly appreciated

Thanks

irishv

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2008
Hi am a newbie and have brought a few goodies, now I want the optimum setup for music using AirPlay so the B&W A7 can get my music via wireless connection.

- My Music Server is a 2013 Mac Mini that has an external drive with my Music collection (too much to store on a my iPad Air 64gb)

I want a wireless way from my iPad Air that I can see my music and then AirPlay it to the Bowers & Wilkins A7.

Suggestions on best way to do this please muchly appreciated

Thanks

Just get the Apple Remote app on your iPad and leave iTunes running on your Mini. You can open your iTunes library and select the A7 as your airplay receiver.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.