PDA

View Full Version : FS: PC Parts, P4 CPU + Motherboard + nVidia 6200 AGP

LimeiBook86
Dec 26, 2005, 02:43 PM
Asking Price: $275 for the bundle or best offer

I am upgrading my system to an AMD 64 setup soon, so I won't be needing my older motherboad, graphics card, or CPU. I know I posted somehting similar a while back but, I did not add the graphics card. Also the motherboard has some little quirks so let me explain a bit. If all goes acording to plan I will sell these parts and buy newer PC parts, if I can't gather enough funds for the new PC parts then I'll have to keep these for now.

CPU: Pentium 4 Processor @ 2.24ghz (400mhz FSB) Socket 478 with heatsink

Motherboard: Chaintech P4X400-VT8235 ATX Motherboard - 8x AGP slot, 10/100 Ethernet, Sound In/Out/Mic, Four PCI slots (I think maybe more), Two DDR RAM Slots, Two USB 2.0 ports. Quirks: I think the sound ports are alright but, my speaker wire keeps falling out of it, just a bit, so I'd only get sound coming out of half a speaker, but if I plug it in it works fine. PCI sound cards are cheap so if this is actually a problem and not just me it's easily fixable.

Graphics Card: nVidia 6200TD Leadtech Winfast brand, 128mb VRAM, On-board Fan, AGP 8x, Requires it's own interal power cord from powery supply, supports DirectX 9.0c. Includes one DVI port, one VGA port, and one special output port that with an adapter (included) adapts to S-Video or Component output for a TV screen. You can download the drivers for this online since the disc that came with it didn't work well.

Plays Unreal Tournament on the highest settings perfectly and the same with Half-Life and Counter Strike (running at 1024x768) Also runs Star Wars Battlefront II wonderfully without any problems. This machine can handle most games without a problem, although with new games (Such as Battlefield 2) you may want to consider a faster CPU because it runs a bit slow when playing.

This machine has worked fine for me. I had 1GB of DDR while playing games and I've only come across problems when attempting to play Battlefield 2 online. I believe the motherboard's top CPU speed can be 3.0ghz but, I'm not sure if it can take anything higher, or even newer 3.0ghz CPUs. The RAM, Power Supply, Case, RAM and accessories are NOT included. These are just the parts.

I will take photos if needed. Thanks for looking! :D

Winstonp
Dec 26, 2005, 03:28 PM
50 shipped for the cpu?

LimeiBook86
Dec 26, 2005, 09:18 PM
50 shipped for the cpu?
I was sort of hoping for someone to buy everything as a bundle. Thanks for the offer though, I'll think about it. :)

NYmacAttack
Dec 26, 2005, 09:35 PM
I was sort of hoping for someone to buy everything as a bundle. Thanks for the offer though, I'll think about it. :)

How much for the bundle?

LimeiBook86
Dec 26, 2005, 11:29 PM
How much for the bundle? Hmmm I don't know...PM me an offer :)

LimeiBook86
Dec 27, 2005, 05:37 AM
PMs replied to. I am also considering trades. I will probably part with these parts after Macworld, I'd like to wait what happens then before making a final decisions. I guess I jumped the gun on posting this thread :o but, at least I can get some people that might be interested. :)

Fallout3210
Dec 31, 2005, 07:20 PM
Sent PM.

LimeiBook86
Jan 2, 2006, 01:35 PM
Sent PM.
PM Replied. Items still for sale.