PDA

View Full Version : WTTB: Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds

Jovian9
Dec 27, 2005, 11:13 AM
I'm looking for Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (for Mac of course). Is anyone here interested in selling their copy? I'd also be willing to buy the 'Clone Campaigns' expansion with it too if you have it. I'm not sure how much to offer so let me know what you want for it. A friend of mine used to have this game and I played it a few times (years ago), and now I want to play it again. Thanks!

Jovian9
Dec 27, 2005, 04:11 PM
I am also interested in any other Star Wars games for the Mac that anyone may be looking to sale....
with the exception of Jedi Outcast (already have it for the Mac) and Lego Star Wars (which I have for my GameCube).

Jovian9
Dec 27, 2005, 11:04 PM
Anyone?

Or any recommendations for a good Mac game that is not Star Wars related?

Other than Civ III, Warcraft III & Frozen Throne Expansion, Sims, & Sims 2.........

doucy2
Dec 28, 2005, 07:19 AM
i would like the game also Star War Battlefront for mac

mac if somone made a copy of the game they would make a killing, whopps thats illergal, dont any body do that
go out and buy it and give Luscas Arts your money they deserve it

Jovian9
Dec 28, 2005, 10:26 AM
i would like the game also Star War Battlefront for mac

mac if somone made a copy of the game they would make a killing, whopps thats illergal, dont any body do that
go out and buy it and give Luscas Arts your money they deserve it

Why is it so difficult to find this game? It is older and I have never really heard great things about it. If only my friend could find his. Does anyone here want to "rent" me their copy for a few weeks?....kind of like Gamefly.com?
Just thought I'd try:)

Jovian9
Jan 1, 2006, 10:12 PM
I thought I would refresh this to give more people a chance to see it and give me more of a chance at finding this game.
Recently I have been playing a lot of games on the Mac (after a long hiatus with rarely playing any). My wife and I sold our 17" PB early in 2005 to help pay for some major work to be done on one of our vehicles. Since we only had one machine I never really played any games so that I would not occupy it all the time. Well, we bought a 12" PB a few months back and my wife uses that most of the time which leaves me the iMac G5 to play games on. So I've been taking advantage of it quite a bit.
I've replayed Civ III, SimCity 4, & Warcraft III Reign of Chaos. I have just finished Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, and received as Christmas presents Jedi Knight I: Jedi Academy and the Warcraft III Frozen Throne expansion. I plan on picking up World of Warcraft after I complete these last 2 games......
but.....
I'd really like to find Galactic Battlegrounds. If you have it and no longer play it, please trade me for some $. I will buy it from you. If you have it but do not want to get rid of it, I will compensate you if you let me borrow it for 2 weeks (by "renting" it from you for some $). If you know someone who has it, tell them to sell it to me :)
Thanks!

Jovian9
Jan 3, 2006, 10:51 AM
Mods can close this thread. I have found this game.

VectorBoy
Jun 12, 2006, 11:19 AM
Where did you find Galactic Battlegrounds? I've been looking for the game. Only place I can find with it is Amazon, and they only have two used ones for sale. The lowest price being $100.