Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

That-Guy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2012
UK
Currently playing with Pages on my iPad creating a few documents for work. I can't seem to find the following features:

Cell Borders:
I ave inserted a simple table and want to change the color/thinkness of a cell border but can only see the option to add a border not an option to customise it.

Text Line Spacing:
Is there an option to adjust the line spacing of text? The text is within a cell but don't think this should make a difference.

Hoping I am just being blind and these some what basic features do actually exist.

Thanks in Advance!

Indydenny

macrumors 6502
Jan 5, 2002
Midwest
They are there

For cell borders, choose the cell menu under the format menu.

For line spacing it is the layout menu under format.

That-Guy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2012
UK
For cell borders, choose the cell menu under the format menu.

For line spacing it is the layout menu under format.

I go to Cell and the only option I see is Border Style? This only allows me to choose where I want the border (top, bottom, left etc) I don't seem to have to option for border colour or size?

The layout option is not available when editing text within a cell only when I move the cursor outside the cell on to a normal part of the page.

That-Guy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2012
UK
Now fixed :)

Instead of using a table with cells I used a the square shape. This way still keeps borders and line height enabled.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.