PDA

View Full Version : 5G Black 30GB iPod Video, Agent 18 Video case, and New infrared iPod dock...

nospleen
Dec 28, 2005, 07:41 PM
*****SOLD**********!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I won this iPod at our company holiday christmas party. I purchased the case the day I won the iPod. I did not even use the iPod while I was waiting for the case to come in. So, the ipod is in PERFECT shape. But, I received a shuffle from my dad for Christmas. I always use my shuffle when I jog, so the video ipod is just wasting away. I will sell the ipod for 260 shipped, the case for 23 shipped (paid 32), and the dock for 30 shipped. If you want the whole package, I will sell everything for 300 shipped. All items come with the original packaging and material. Please review my ebay feedack, mgheath. Email me at emsdad@mac.com

wnameth
Dec 28, 2005, 08:21 PM
trade you a 1Gb shuffle and a regular ipod 10Gb 3rd gen and cash, for the ipod without the dock

doucy2
Dec 28, 2005, 08:41 PM
are you accepting trades
or trades + cash
i could do either

prostuff1
Dec 28, 2005, 08:43 PM
Trade a 20GB color screen iPod (with case; cheap one but it does the job) and cash for your iPod (and maybe the case)??

nospleen
Dec 28, 2005, 08:46 PM
At this time, I am not entertaining any trades. Thanks for the offers though! I will post back if I change my mind.

nospleen
Dec 28, 2005, 09:15 PM
If it does not sell by tomorrow, then I will ebay it. But, if I make a little less, so be it.

doucy2
Dec 28, 2005, 09:18 PM
i'm will to buy the dock from you seperatly
PM me a price for it
i can do paypal

prostuff1
Dec 28, 2005, 09:23 PM
At this time, I am not entertaining any trades. Thanks for the offers though! I will post back if I change my mind.

If you do change your mind let me know.

ftored
Dec 29, 2005, 03:05 PM
You have pm

nospleen
Dec 29, 2005, 03:33 PM
I just PM'd you back. I am hoping someone will take the whole package. If not, I will either list it on ebay or PM everyone back who has made offers for the additional accessories. But, as of now, everything is still available.

doucy2
Dec 29, 2005, 03:43 PM
i never got an answer if you would just sell to universal dock
lmk
thanks

nospleen
Dec 29, 2005, 03:50 PM
I am waiting to see if the whole thing sells, if not, then I will offer the dock to you first.

applemacdude
Dec 29, 2005, 04:01 PM
im very interested...

any scratches?

magid
Dec 29, 2005, 04:37 PM
Im interested, do you do paypal?

nospleen
Dec 29, 2005, 04:45 PM
im very interested...

any scratches?

The ipod does not have any scratches at all, absolutely perfect shape. It has just sat on the dock its whole life.

nospleen
Dec 29, 2005, 04:45 PM
Im interested, do you do paypal?

Yes, I am paypal verified too. I will only ship to a confirmed address though.

zach
Dec 29, 2005, 04:59 PM
my paypal isn't verified, but i'm EXTREMELY interested. i have my bank account added, i just haven't gotten the deposits verified yet...

skoker can also vouch for my credibility, and i have a couple of ebay feedbacks if you're interested... username is mgrconsulting1

could you do 290 shipped to connecticut? if so i'm game on the whole package. thanks a lot, and feel free to email or IM me.

(edit: oh yeah, are the headphones in their original packaging? thanks )

nospleen
Dec 29, 2005, 05:14 PM
my paypal isn't verified, but i'm EXTREMELY interested. i have my bank account added, i just haven't gotten the deposits verified yet...

skoker can also vouch for my credibility, and i have a couple of ebay feedbacks if you're interested... username is mgrconsulting1

could you do 290 shipped to connecticut? if so i'm game on the whole package. thanks a lot, and feel free to email or IM me.

(edit: oh yeah, are the headphones in their original packaging? thanks )

Okay, I will accept your paypal payment. The headphones have been opened, but seriously used for 5 minutes. My paypal addy is emsdad@mac.com.

zach
Dec 29, 2005, 05:25 PM
okay... how bout the headphone covers? do you still have a set of those in their original packaging?

i'm fairly sure i can do this, i'm just trying to decide if this is worth it to me.. what i really want is a 60 GB but this is such a great deal ^_^

i'll get back to you tommorow, that's the earliest i can get you the money anyway.

(edit: oh yeah, and if someone wants the case, i'd be fine without it if you'd drop the price a little...)

nospleen
Dec 29, 2005, 05:45 PM
okay... how bout the headphone covers? do you still have a set of those in their original packaging?

i'm fairly sure i can do this, i'm just trying to decide if this is worth it to me.. what i really want is a 60 GB but this is such a great deal ^_^

i'll get back to you tommorow, that's the earliest i can get you the money anyway.

(edit: oh yeah, and if someone wants the case, i'd be fine without it if you'd drop the price a little...)

Yes, the headphone covers are still in the packaging.

magid
Dec 29, 2005, 08:07 PM

check out amacgenius' thread, he has a smilar deal with a 60gb one.

Anyway, im still interested in the ipod in this thread, and I can paypal the money tonight if you can do $290 shipped to long island for the whole package.

amacgenius
Dec 29, 2005, 08:08 PM
check out amacgenius' thread

True, I do, but I'm asking $100 more than this guy is, it's up to zach though.

nospleen
Dec 29, 2005, 08:18 PM
check out amacgenius' thread, he has a smilar deal with a 60gb one.

Anyway, im still interested in the ipod in this thread, and I can paypal the money tonight if you can do $290 shipped to long island for the whole package.

It is yours if you want it! emsdad@mac.com

doucy2
Dec 29, 2005, 08:21 PM
I am waiting to see if the whole thing sells, if not, then I will offer the dock to you first.
great man thanks
good luck with the sale

nospleen
Dec 29, 2005, 08:51 PM
I just got an email from a Zach Magid stating that they are going to paypal me tonight. That is fine, I will consider it sold for now. But, there is someone in this post named Zach and another post with someone named Magid? Who is the one buying it?:eek: :confused:

magid
Dec 29, 2005, 08:52 PM
It's me, the money was just send through paypal and I also sent you an email. Thanks.

nospleen
Dec 29, 2005, 08:52 PM
Okay, I just received the payment. I will ship it out asap, latest will be Saturday. I am going to try and get it out tomorrow, but I have meetings most of the day.