PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: PB Memory for sale

Ja Di ksw
Dec 28, 2005, 07:53 PM
I'm going to upgrade my PB's memory in the next few days and wanted to see if anyone was interested in what I have in my machine now. There is nothing wrong with it, it's the memory that Apple shipped with my pb, I'm just getting 2 GB in there now and so will have no room for this.

Size: 256 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC2700U-25330

Anyone interested? A simple "yes" or "no" is ok, but if you are please say (roughly) how much you would like to spend.

corywoolf
Dec 28, 2005, 11:46 PM
I'm going to upgrade my PB's memory in the next few days and wanted to see if anyone was interested in what I have in my machine now. There is nothing wrong with it, it's the memory that Apple shipped with my pb, I'm just getting 2 GB in there now and so will have no room for this.

Size: 256 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC2700U-25330

Anyone interested? A simple "yes" or "no" is ok, but if you are please say (roughly) how much you would like to spend.

My bro is in need of some PB memory for his rev. a 12" 867 Mhz Powerbook. He is pretty poor, how about somewhere between $40 and $50? I don't know what the market value is for what you are offering, so let me know if I am way off. PM me.

Cheers.

-Cory

adk
Dec 29, 2005, 12:54 AM
even 40 shipped seems high for a 256 stick.

Ja Di ksw
Dec 29, 2005, 12:55 AM
Oh, I thought he meant both. The price from crucial (if you're talking about both) is 70.