PDA

View Full Version : lego's anybody?

jer446
Dec 28, 2005, 09:25 PM
I was clearing out my basement because it is getting redone and i wanted to get some of some stuff down there. I have about two red lego cases filled with assorted lego sets from when i was a kid. I would say about 10 pounds of lego's. Are they worth anything? If someone was interested i could find more info about them..

doucy2
Dec 28, 2005, 09:26 PM
ill take em for my kid bro
i luved lego when i was a kid

e˛Studios
Dec 28, 2005, 09:31 PM
I'd take some, how much are you looking for? My oldest daughter loves legos! :)

Ed

Mr. Anderson
Dec 28, 2005, 09:39 PM
I'd love to buy them from you for my son - post a pic and lets see what you have.

He's just now getting the duplo stuff, but it just a matter of time before we start getting him the newer stuff. I grew up playing with lego, loved it and gave all mine away to a neighbor kid when I moved.

Now I'm wishing I hadn't....but I also like the older stuff since there are more regular bricks. Not all the special pieces you get with the kits these days. I don't think you can have too many lego bricks :D

PM me if you're interested.

D

jer446
Dec 28, 2005, 09:42 PM
woah didnt think anybody wud want them.. im going to take pics in the morning.. gotta get my camera..

doucy2
Dec 28, 2005, 09:50 PM
lol 3 hit already
nice response
i dont even get that when i try to sell a mac
maby i should start selling legos lol

iDM
Dec 28, 2005, 10:05 PM
I think Legos are one of the best toys for kids. I use to have three 5 gallon jugs of Legos that use to get stuck on the carpet and then stuck on the bottom of peoples feet.