PDA

View Full Version : FS: .Mac Subscription and $50 Itunes Giftcard

adk
Dec 29, 2005, 01:05 AM
.Mac 1 year subscription in a retail box, includes two apple stickers! Obviously unused. Since Amazon sells it for $75, I'll let it go for $65 or $68.85 if you want me to mail you the box, manuals, etc. otherwise I can just email the code to you.

$50 Itunes Giftcard, also obviously unused. Pin Number hasn't been scratched off so it will still make a nice gift. Also obviously unused. $45 Shipped. SOLD

Always interested in trades, let me know what you've got. SOLD

MacEffects
Dec 29, 2005, 01:20 AM
.Mac 1 year subscription in a retail box, includes two apple stickers... I'll let it go for $65

Well, I'd offer $35 since I've always wanted to try it, so if there is no offers, let me know.

adk
Dec 29, 2005, 12:39 PM
Well, I'd offer $35 since I've always wanted to try it, so if there is no offers, let me know.

There's lowball, and then there's this offer. no thanks.

adk
Dec 31, 2005, 04:54 PM
gift card is gone, .Mac subscription still available.

GoCubsGo
Dec 31, 2005, 05:14 PM
Well, I hope I don't offend as much as I think you were offended by the last offer, but maybe $55 shipped (for the .mac) and I'll pay you via paypal?

adk
Dec 31, 2005, 08:52 PM
Well, I hope I don't offend as much as I think you were offended by the last offer, but maybe $55 shipped (for the .mac) and I'll pay you via paypal?

YGPM. Don't worry, I was just a little shocked that MacEffects offered a third of what I paid for it.