PDA

View Full Version : Feeler (UK): Apple Cinema Display 20"

Zoowatch
Dec 29, 2005, 11:20 AM
Apple Cinema Display 20"
Bought from Apple Store in February 2005

Not a single dead / stuck pixels
No stratch anywhere
Well taken care of (no prolonged usage of more than 6 hours at a time)
Comes with original box, cleaning cloth, manual

Photographs will be provided to interested buyers
Please PM me or send an email to zoowatch@gmail.com
Thanks!

http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B0002J4B90.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

liquidh2o
Dec 29, 2005, 11:58 AM
do you have an asking price?

Zoowatch
Dec 29, 2005, 01:20 PM
do you have an asking price?

probably between £350 to £400
but i'd prefer that you guys name a price and I'll see if that's reasonable.

by the way, if you're not far from Sheffield, I can deliver it to you personally.

(this include Sheffield, Doncaster, Leeds, Bradford, York, Nottingham, Manchester, Hull, Huddersfield etc...)

if you're interested I will try to provide more photos...

check my seller's rating at Amazon.co.uk / eBay.co.uk.... seller's ID: Zoowatch

http://idisk.mac.com/zoowatch/Public/Display1.jpg

http://idisk.mac.com/zoowatch/Public/Display2.jpg

doucy2
Dec 29, 2005, 01:40 PM
very nice
trades?
ship to the US?

Zoowatch
Dec 29, 2005, 01:43 PM
very nice
trades?
ship to the US?

I'd love to sell this to the US

but the shipping cost would make it prohibitive.
Besides, the US buyers generally enjoy a lower tax rate and a cheaper Apple product than the UK.

This makes selling it to the US very difficult.

doucy2
Dec 29, 2005, 01:47 PM
I'd love to sell this to the US

but the shipping cost would make it prohibitive.
Besides, the US buyers generally enjoy a lower tax rate and a cheaper Apple product than the UK.

This makes selling it to the US very difficult.
yea very much so
i would love to get a lcd lilke this :)
good luck with your sale

Gokhan
Dec 29, 2005, 08:51 PM
i dont know how low u can go but all i can offer is 150 i know is low if i offend you then just smack me and tell me to **** off but otherwise thats my offer

Zoowatch
Dec 29, 2005, 09:55 PM
i hope i'm not asking for too much but £150 is really too low... i'm sorry... maybe the next time i have a dell LCD to sell then i might consider your offer.

denial
Dec 30, 2005, 04:11 AM
i dont know how low u can go but all i can offer is 150 i know is low if i offend you then just smack me and tell me to **** off but otherwise thats my offer

You do yourself no favours with ridiculous offers like that. Do you honestly think someone would sell a Cinema Display at that price? This is a forum for serious buyers/sellers.

Zoowatch, good luck with your sale. It should fetch 350-375 based on a slight undercutting of Ebay prices.

Atlasland
Dec 30, 2005, 07:21 AM
Don't mean to thread crap, but that is one beautiful, beautiful monitor. I didn't realise how beautiful the Apple displays were.

Arggh. If only I needed a monitor right now.

Blue Velvet
Dec 30, 2005, 07:42 AM
Let's talk. Seriously interested...

PM sent. :)

Brize
Dec 30, 2005, 07:59 AM
Just a quick note to say that I'm happy to vouch for Zoowatch: from my experience, he's a friendly and conscientious seller.

Blue Velvet
Dec 30, 2005, 08:00 AM
Just a quick note to say that I'm happy to vouch for Zoowatch: from my experience, he's a friendly and conscientious seller.

That is a reassuring endorsement, particularly coming from you.
Glad to see you're still around. :)

Brize
Dec 30, 2005, 08:12 AM
That is a reassuring endorsement, particularly coming from you.
Glad to see you're still around. :)

Cheers Blue. :) Hope you're doing well.

Zoowatch
Jan 2, 2006, 05:15 PM
Thank you for looking.

This item has just been sold.

ivel
Jan 2, 2006, 05:44 PM
http://members.clipartinc.com/gallery/ImageFolio31_files/gallery/Animations/Mini/Smilies/tn_140.gif

Gokhan
Jan 2, 2006, 07:40 PM
zoowatch thanks for your non-flaming response ! denial what ever offer i make is up to me whether the seller will let the item go at which ever price , u or i will never know so i will submit an offer i can afford and see what can be worked out if zoowatch said no to 150 but he could do it for 200 then i would buy ! so please keep your thought about me to yourself or pm me and we can discuss it

thanks

sorry zoowatch had to say that :)

denial
Jan 3, 2006, 05:47 AM
Thank you for looking.

This item has just been sold.

Glad it sold:) . No doubt it went for more than 150:D

denial
Jan 3, 2006, 08:47 AM
zoowatch thanks for your non-flaming response ! denial what ever offer i make is up to me whether the seller will let the item go at which ever price , u or i will never know so i will submit an offer i can afford and see what can be worked out if zoowatch said no to 150 but he could do it for 200 then i would buy ! so please keep your thought about me to yourself or pm me and we can discuss it

thanks

sorry zoowatch had to say that :)

Total garbage and you know it. In fact looking through your various posts I can only assume you are a 14 year old with a lot of time on your hands as some of your responses are bizarre and juvenile to say the least.

If you have a problem let's take it to PM please. Although unless you bother to spell and puncuate correctly it is hard to fathom exactly what you are trying to say.

k?
:p

zach
Jan 3, 2006, 09:31 AM
Total garbage and you know it. In fact looking through your various posts I can only assume you are a 14 year old with a lot of time on your hands as some of your responses are bizarre and juvenile to say the least.

If you have a problem let's take it to PM please. Although unless you bother to spell and puncuate correctly it is hard to fathom exactly what you are trying to say.

k?
:p

I agree completely. I've already called you on lowballing once a while ago, and you don't seem to care. If you keep just tossing ridiculous offers out there that kill the value of a thread, I'm goign to start reporting you to the mods.

kthx.

oh yeah, and there's no :P in my reply.

Gokhan
Jan 3, 2006, 03:06 PM
So what the **** do you guys want ? how the hell can i be reported for an offer whether low or high my supposed lowballing does not concern anyone but the seller who is free to refuse my offer out of hand.

HELLO this is a marketplace a free damn economy this is not a retail shop its a bunch of guys selling stuff through a community as for my age and puntuation its non of your business i have done may deals on thsese very forums so please leave me alone :mad:

again sorry zoowatch live and let live
MODS IF I AM BREAKING THE RULES LET ME KNOW