Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Hey guys,
Ive just created a clan on cod ghosts and am looking to invite ppl to play. If anyone is interested pls send me your ps4 gamer tag & ill send an invite. Or u can search for the clan "Squadron 13".
Hope to play soon!
Cheers!

JamonBull

macrumors 6502
Dec 14, 2009
Australia
Hey guys,
Ive just created a clan on cod ghosts and am looking to invite ppl to play. If anyone is interested pls send me your ps4 gamer tag & ill send an invite. Or u can search for the clan "Squadron 13".
Hope to play soon!
Cheers!

Sounds great. Count me in! Just need to wait for my PS4 to arrive haha.

JamonBull

macrumors 6502
Dec 14, 2009
Australia
Me too. I should have mine by next Thur/Fri. My Aunt FINALLY sent it out to me yesterday, even though she has had it the weekend before X-Mas.

Oh man! That would have been the most brutal wait ever! I have no ETA on mine as yet. I'm living out in a rural area now and don't really have any gamer buddies so am looking forward to linking up with some fellow Apple fans for some gaming on PS4. What other titles are you keen on getting apart from COD: Ghosts?

The.316

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2010
25100 GR
Oh man! That would have been the most brutal wait ever! I have no ETA on mine as yet. I'm living out in a rural area now and don't really have any gamer buddies so am looking forward to linking up with some fellow Apple fans for some gaming on PS4. What other titles are you keen on getting apart from COD: Ghosts?

It sucks because my Aunt was waiting for something to come in that she ordered for my mother on Ebay. She told me she wanted to wait because she wanted to mail everything together, and not have to mail the other item seperately. When I asked her how much it would have cost her to mail the other item seperately, she told me around $3 :eek: I was pissed, but she hooked me up with the PS4, so I couldnt complain. It should be here by the end of next week.

Its coming with Ghosts, but I dont know if Im going to get another game yet. I might get one more game now, and Im thinking 2k14, or maybe Fifa. I like Need for Speed, but I get a bit bored with racing games after a while. Maybe Ill go with AC4 too.

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE

It sucks because my Aunt was waiting for something to come in that she ordered for my mother on Ebay. She told me she wanted to wait because she wanted to mail everything together, and not have to mail the other item seperately. When I asked her how much it would have cost her to mail the other item seperately, she told me around $3 :eek: I was pissed, but she hooked me up with the PS4, so I couldnt complain. It should be here by the end of next week.

Its coming with Ghosts, but I dont know if Im going to get another game yet. I might get one more game now, and Im thinking 2k14, or maybe Fifa. I like Need for Speed, but I get a bit bored with racing games after a while. Maybe Ill go with AC4 too.

soooooo... u guys in? haha..

The.316

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2010
25100 GR
I am in. I finally got my PS4, and been CoD hunting for the past few days. Ill check your clan out tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.