Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VinnyV

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2011
Hey guys I'm torn between these three choices for my ipad, due to the similar price points, well almost similar, Pencil hitting at 50-60, jot script hitting around 65 for me and the creative pen for 75

I do a lot of note taking for uni, draw amateurly from time to time, and i use both paper app and bamboo paper.

Any suggestions from people who have used these would be great :D

fatalle

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2011
The Jot Script is the only stylus that will provide good writing but it isn't very good for drawing. The other two are more suitable for sketching and quick note taking.

If your main use is note taking, the Script is the way to go. You have a few more alternatives here like the Cregle Ink or the new Truglipe Apex. You basically want a tiny nib.

24hrpizza

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2013
Intuos definitely if you think that you are going to expand your creative use more. If not, the others are probably sufficient for just note taking.

PhoneI

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008
I really like the Pencil stylus by 53. However, I only recommend it if you are a big user of their Paper app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.