PDA

View Full Version : FS: Palm Zire m150, IMATION Superdisk/Floppy Drive, & more

ITASOR
Dec 30, 2005, 01:54 PM
Selling the following items because I don't have a need for them anymore. They're all in great working condition, and have been tested.

I accept PayPal, and would also accept Money Orders if we make arrangements. If paying through PayPal, no credit card payments please, unless I know you pretty good from here. :) I have plenty of feedback, mostly from members here. If needed, I will give you usernames and you can ask around! :)

Prices are negotiable. I don't really want to trade, but if you have something you think I would like, please PM or IM me with the item! All items ship from Oneida, NY 13421.

Palm Zire m150 - Make an offer.
Great condition, looks new. Includes Palm Zire (white), wall charger (USA plug), USB cable for charging/syncing, software CD with Palm Desktop, screen cover/protector, original box/recepit, stylus. The battery still holds an excellent charge, and I will send it fully charged. The screen is in pristine condition and currently has a palm screen protector on it. I will leave it on there, but it's easy to peel off if you don't want it on. I have reset the palm, so it looks as though you've just taken it out of the box...it'll ask for your date/time, etc!
Pictures: here (http://itasor.com/forsale/palmzire)

IMATION Superdisk Drive - Make an offer.
I bought this drive for use on my iMac G3 333Mhz, so it's somewhat old. However, it still works great. It reads both Floppy disks and Superdisks (120MB disks). Includes device, CD, power adapter, USB cord, 1 brand new sealed Superdisk (120MB), and 4 used (with cases still) Superdisks. All used disks have been erased. Item is clear in color and looks "mac-ish".
Pictures: here (http://itasor.com/forsale/superdisk)

Domain Names
I need to get rid of these because I have way too many. I'm not going to post expiration dates or anything unless someone is interested in one. If you're interested in one, PM me and I will get you the needed info.

iryan.net
powerblog.info
xdev.biz
wannabuyashirt.com

Ryan

amacgenius
Dec 30, 2005, 01:58 PM
Buy from ITASOR!

mbl42
Dec 30, 2005, 02:22 PM
Yes, he's a pleasure to deal with. :)

doucy2
Dec 30, 2005, 02:24 PM
i 3rd that
great seller here buy from him

ITASOR
Dec 30, 2005, 02:26 PM
Thanks guys. Someone asked me about a trade...I mentioned it in my first post, but I'll say it again. I don't prefer a trade, but if you mention something I want, it's fine with me.

ITASOR
Dec 30, 2005, 04:21 PM
Just wanted to add that I found the CD-ROM that goes with the IMATION Superdisk drive. I don't know what OS it's for...it has the classic mac logo on it, but I stuck it in my iBook and I can see the installer. You don't need a driver to use this with OS X though. I just tried it with 10.4.3 without installing anything and it worked fine!

The disc says "USB v2.0" on it....so I'm assuming this is USB 2.0 I guess. I didn't realize USB 2 has been around that long.

itasor

ITASOR
Jan 1, 2006, 03:42 PM
I added domain names. More coming soon, when I find more. :p

ReanimationLP
Jan 1, 2006, 11:53 PM
Superdisk drives are great, even for regular 1.4mb floppies. I have one of these drives (the same one actually) and I installed it to my PC so I could install 6 HDs and a DVD burner and CD burner. It FLYS pulling up floppies, I'd say 12x faster than your standard floppy drive.

ryguy417
Jan 2, 2006, 12:48 AM
Long time reader, first post (finally got around to registering...)

How much were you thinking about for the Zire M150? Looks like a pretty good, cheap Palm.

ITASOR
Jan 2, 2006, 01:56 PM
Long time reader, first post (finally got around to registering...)

How much were you thinking about for the Zire M150? Looks like a pretty good, cheap Palm.

Welcome to MR! PM me with an offer if you're still interested!