Airport Card
Bluetooth
Superdrive
80 Gig HD
OS X Tiger

Bought in Sept 11th, 2005
ebay: j_onizuka
PM for paypal account.
Comes with: Original box, docs, discs, Mac Mini, DVI-VGA Adapter.

Want: 500 plus shipping (15 bucks). (faster shipping will be extra. UPS/FEDEX standard is included in the price)
Various references on MR include: Lucky, Reanimation LP, Artful Dodger, Dr. GreenThumb

Reason for selling: Upgrading Powermac G4.

Thanks.

edit: Price drop, see last post for other stuff available, Still no Trades on the Mac Mini, other items trades are negotiable)

doucy2
Dec 30, 2005, 02:17 PM
if you need parts for the powermac g4
hit me up, i have quite a few
good luck selling

amacgenius
Dec 30, 2005, 02:18 PM
Trade for a 60gb White iPod Video with iSkin eVo3 case and universal ("IR") dock? Comes with original box and manuals.

mbl42
Dec 30, 2005, 02:20 PM
I assume this has an 80GB HD. Does it have AppleCare?

XNine
Dec 30, 2005, 02:28 PM
I assume this has an 80GB HD. Does it have AppleCare?

Yes, 80 GB hard drive. It does NOT have Applecare, but since its in the one year warranty you can still use the warranty on it. Buy the Applecare at the end of the year.

No trades, thank you.

getbigg21
Dec 30, 2005, 10:33 PM
pm'ed

XNine
Dec 31, 2005, 11:14 AM
PM received.

Waiting for other offers.

XNine
Jan 30, 2006, 01:28 PM
Price Drop: 500 dollars plus shipping. Warranty ends on Sept 11th, 2006. Includes original box, docs, disks, adapters, power supply.

Other things for sale as well:
iLife 05 $20 (original box and docs)
iFire for Apple Pro Speakers (converts the Apple Pro speakers so you can use them with any Mac) $20
Kensington Scroll Wheel Mouse, Optical 3 button mouse(has a touch scroller kind of like the ipod wheel) pretty used $10

umgolfer
Jan 30, 2006, 02:10 PM
$500 seems to be a really excellent price. If I am looking at this correctly, this is the top of the line Mac Mini (~$700). I would love it for my classroom as I am in need of a portable music/educational use server. I've been waiting for Apple to have the $379 mac mini's back in stock (in the refurb section), but this one blows it away in every area. If only the intel switch wasn't so soon I would have to jump on this. I will check back in a few days and see if it still exists. Good luck on selling this beauty.

XNine
Jan 30, 2006, 04:07 PM
$500 seems to be a really excellent price. If I am looking at this correctly, this is the top of the line Mac Mini (~$700). I would love it for my classroom as I am in need of a portable music/educational use server. I've been waiting for Apple to have the $379 mac mini's back in stock (in the refurb section), but this one blows it away in every area. If only the intel switch wasn't so soon I would have to jump on this. I will check back in a few days and see if it still exists. Good luck on selling this beauty.

Did I mention that those buying it for a classroom get iLife o5 free? :D

umgolfer
Jan 30, 2006, 05:18 PM
Did I mention that those buying it for a classroom get iLife o5 free? :D
No, but I like the idea ;)

Artful Dodger
Jan 30, 2006, 05:54 PM
I would buy from Onizuka or sell to him again, great to do business with and thanks for those #'s ;)

XNine
Feb 2, 2006, 09:58 PM
Unit has been sold, thank you to everyone who looked/considered/pm'd!!!!!