PDA

View Full Version : Feeler/WTB: Cheap Powermac G4

kingcrowing
Dec 30, 2005, 05:28 PM
I might be interested in buying a Powermac G4, I have a monitor so I dont need that, It needs at least 256MB of RAM, and it also needs a DVD drive, if you have a USB Bluetooth adaptor, that would also be nice. The cheaper the better, If you have one, or know where I could get one for cheap let me know. thanks!

wnameth
Dec 30, 2005, 05:35 PM
I might be interested in buying a Powermac G4, I have a monitor so I dont need that, It needs at least 256MB of RAM, and it also needs a DVD drive, if you have a USB Bluetooth adaptor, that would also be nice. The cheaper the better, If you have one, or know where I could get one for cheap let me know. thanks!
thats a killer set-up in your sig....are you trying to fake the noobs out or is that real?;)

randas
Dec 30, 2005, 05:44 PM
thats a killer set-up in your sig....are you trying to fake the noobs out or is that real?;)

Hilight that paragraph to reveal a hidden message!

SmurfBoxMasta
Dec 30, 2005, 05:54 PM

I might have one for sale next week, it's a sawtooth 400mhz AGP. Rage 128Pro, DVD-Rom/CD-RW combo drive, and all the other standard stuff that came with that unit....... ram can be anywhere between 256mb & 2GB.....

Please PM me an offer with ship-to zip code? (be reasonable please:))

And BTW, cool trick on the secret read-it message :D

doucy2
Dec 30, 2005, 06:57 PM
king
you know i have two of them, lmk about what you need
i'll be happy to sell to you

kingcrowing
Dec 31, 2005, 08:14 AM
how much would you want for a Basic system doucy? Just DVD, ZIP, and If you have a SATA card to include I wouldnt need a HD (I've got a 160GB SATA hard drive)

doucy2
Dec 31, 2005, 08:24 AM
how much would you want for a Basic system doucy? Just DVD, ZIP, and If you have a SATA card to include I wouldnt need a HD (I've got a 160GB SATA hard drive)
i hit you up via IM
hope we can work something out
if not hope you can find the right machine