PDA

View Full Version : Keynote for iPod

starnox
Dec 30, 2005, 07:01 PM
Apple better release an iPod version of the keynote in january. That would be so cool :)

Linam
Dec 30, 2005, 07:31 PM
Well seeing as there are many programs which allow you to put slideshows on your ipod there is no need.

EricNau
Dec 30, 2005, 08:02 PM
Apple never releases their keynotes for download. It's always just streaming video.
Sorry :(

Dec 30, 2005, 08:23 PM
i am confused.
are you saying that apple should allow ipod users to download their the MWSF keynote video onto their ipod?

or they should release a firmware update for the ipod so it can play back keynote files?

katie ta achoo
Dec 30, 2005, 08:28 PM
Hmm.. but last keynote they didn't have videos available for download through iTMS..

HMMMMMMM

that'd be nifty, but probably won't happen. :(

asherman13
Dec 30, 2005, 09:20 PM
Hmm.. but last keynote they didn't have videos available for download through iTMS..

HMMMMMMM

that'd be nifty, but probably won't happen. :(

yea, i think that the op is refering to having videos available to get via itms that you can put onto your 5G ipod....however, since we're on the subject...how do you play keynote2 files on your ipod, if you can?

katie ta achoo
Dec 30, 2005, 10:08 PM
yea, i think that the op is refering to having videos available to get via itms that you can put onto your 5G ipod....however, since we're on the subject...how do you play keynote2 files on your ipod, if you can?

I don't use Keynote, but I think they files can be exported as a movie, right?

devman
Dec 30, 2005, 11:21 PM

You can directly export from Keynote to a Quicktime movie, but the iPod does not support the sprite track which means that you cannot advance one slide at a time by clicking the scrollwheel or button. IOW - the keynote presentation will play straight through.

KC9AIC
Dec 31, 2005, 01:37 AM

Though it loses all transitions, I prefer to export each slide as a JPEG, then import them into their own iPhoto folder. From there, I just go into the photo menu of the iPod and present away. That way, I can easily control when each slide comes up.

starnox
Dec 31, 2005, 12:53 PM
Yeah I meant the MWSF. I Managed to download last years macworld off bittorrent. So I might do the same again this year and use QT Pro to convert it to an ipod compatible video.

EricNau
Dec 31, 2005, 03:43 PM
Yeah I meant the MWSF. I Managed to download last years macworld off bittorrent. So I might do the same again this year and use QT Pro to convert it to an ipod compatible video.
If you find a way, please post on MR. :D

aswitcher
Dec 31, 2005, 04:14 PM
Apple better release an iPod version of the keynote in january. That would be so cool :)

I think for promotional reasons alone they should offer it internaitonally on ITMS within a few days of the event. Prefereably free but 99cents US would be good.

MacAficionado
Dec 31, 2005, 07:10 PM
So basically what we need is a Keynote export option to >Keynote to iPod.

Apple has to make a PDA derivative of the iPod. Keynote to iPod, not laptop or remote necessary. Of course, after wireless video technology gets to the iPod.

The possibilities!!!

puckhead193
Dec 31, 2005, 07:29 PM
Apple never releases their keynotes for download. It's always just streaming video.
Sorry :(
maybe mactv will hook us up

GoCubsGo
Jan 11, 2006, 11:21 PM
Has anyone managed to get this on their ipod? I haven't.