Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TehFalcon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2011
United States
And Wow. I have always been Hardcore Anti-Android since my HTC Inspire 4G.

I have a 5S, and I love it, and I still believe it is the best phone for me. But this phone is really great. The build quality is fantastic (unlike samsung), the design is fantastic, it's fast, and I LOVE the active display and voice features.

This phone will now coincide with my 5S.

Only complaint I have ATM is not being able to have an unlocked bootloader.

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2010
Congrats dude, I scored the same deal with at&t. If it wasn't for that I would have never looked twice at this phone, but now I can't imagine not using this phone, it is fantastic.

If you're a fan of apple, this phone is very "appley" other than being non-aluminum. The software is solid and performance beats out all other android phones I have tried. And the size is perfect, small enough to use one handed while still providing a large screen.

mKTank

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2010
The Moto X is one of the most underrated Android phones. It's such a pleasure to use and I do miss it dearly. Congratulations!

Nand

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2011
San Juan
And Wow. I have always been Hardcore Anti-Android since my HTC Inspire 4G.

I have a 5S, and I love it, and I still believe it is the best phone for me. But this phone is really great. The build quality is fantastic (unlike samsung), the design is fantastic, it's fast, and I LOVE the active display and voice features.

This phone will now coincide with my 5S.

Only complaint I have ATM is not being able to have an unlocked bootloader.

I play with one the other day and it's really a nice phone.
Order the woven white

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 165

jimbo1mcm

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2010
Same story as OP. I like to tinker and this will keep me happy, along with my 5S. Perfect form size. I'll call forward from my 5S on the days I want it as my daily driver. I am weaning some of my close friends to use Whatsapp, so I get my text messages on the X.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.