PDA

View Full Version : FS: B&W G3 Motherboard, Ram & misc parts

SmurfBoxMasta
Dec 31, 2005, 10:17 AM
Things left from parting out my trusty ole smurfbox:

See mobo here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8745302484&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Also have the following: Photos available up request, either at imageshack or email....

B) 2 port Firewire module from the above mobo.
Price: $12 shipped/paypal

C) Hitachi 8X DVD Rom/CD Rom and Zip 100 internal drives, also from a B&W G3. S O L D !

Price: $12.00 DVD/CD, $10.00 Zip or $16.00 shipped/paypal for both

D) ATA cables: 1x - 42" & 1x 7" long, both have 2 HD connectors. The 42" is the one that runs from the mobo under the HD trays, up the backside of the case to the optical/zip drives. The short one connects directly to the mobo and the 2 drives installed on the stacked sled that came in the Rev 2 B&W's

Price: $9.00 shipped/paypal for both

E) Hard drive mounting sled. No, not the stacked one :) just a flat one for 1 HD. Price: $3.00 shipped/paypal

F) 20pin ribbon cable, connects mobo to front power/reset button panel.
Price $2.00 shipped/paypal

I have alot of other misc. parts & pieces from various computers laying around, let me know what you need, I may have it :D please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

SmurfBoxMasta
Jan 1, 2006, 11:55 AM
ram & modem are S O L D !

everything else still available :)

LimeiBook86
Jan 1, 2006, 06:56 PM
ram & modem are S O L D !

everything else still available :)
Do you have the PCI Video card from this G3? I'd be very interested in it if you still have it. :)

SmurfBoxMasta
Jan 2, 2006, 06:04 AM
Do you have the PCI Video card from this G3? I'd be very interested in it if you still have it. :)

Nope, I had a Radeon 9200 in it, and it sold within hours of listing it on ebay:)
still have everything else listed above though....

ivel
Jan 2, 2006, 08:39 AM
pm sent

mbl42
Jan 13, 2006, 05:14 PM
I recieved my modded B&W case from SmurfBoxMasta yesterday. It was packaged great and arrived in fine condition. Only thing is, only one of the Apple logos on one side was painted. Same with the screws. I have a half-modded B&W case now. SmurfBoxMasta failed to say this, and only provided a picture of one side. I would like to get some money back, $45 for a half-modded case is ________.

SmurfBoxMasta
Jan 13, 2006, 06:06 PM
I recieved my modded B&W case from SmurfBoxMasta yesterday. It was packaged great and arrived in fine condition. Only thing is, only one of the Apple logos on one side was painted. Same with the screws. I have a half-modded B&W case now. SmurfBoxMasta failed to say this, and only provided a picture of one side. I would like to get some money back, $45 for a half-modded case is ________.

The description I used clearly stated the facts.......

This is an empty Mac Blue & White G3 tower case. I call it my "True Blue" G3. As you can see in the picTURE, the colored panels are really BLUE instead of the Aquamarine/Bluish green color of the stock case. I painted the inside surfaces of the front & top panels and the handles Royal Navy Blue. I also painted the Apple inserts on the side door, front panel, the Optical drive button and the power button porcelean white. The bottom, rear and left side panels have not been painted.

Other than the paint job, this is a completely stock tower case, ready for component installation. All external plastic and metal parts, mounting standoffs, connectors ect are included, as well as the front panel power box and internal speaker. As is normal for a tower of this era, it has a few very minor rub marks here & there, but overall is in excellent condition, considering it's age

It does NOT include any internal components ie..... motherboard, power supply, optical or HDD, ram, cpu, video card ect ect.

AND FYI, it cost well over $45 to ship :)

If you wish to further the paint job, you could go to your local home center & get a $3.00 bottle of porcelain repair enamel. Thats what I used on both the screws & the Logo. OR, if you are like most people with B&W's and keep the side with the pull down door facing the work area, you could just swap the screws & logs around to the other side.

Either solution should take you approximately 5 minutes :)

Therefore, as far as I am concerned, this conversation is over.........

mbl42
Jan 13, 2006, 06:11 PM
Sorry guess I missed that. I highly highly doubt it cost over $45 to ship, or you really sent it the wrong service. Thanks anyway, and I'll find a way to make this work.