Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lammercy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 4, 2012
Is it possible to change this background to scarlet red and remove the Longhorn logo and add a Texas Tech double T logo? Everything in white but with a scarlet red background instead of burnt orange(bleh). Is this possible?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 5,264

Lammercy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 4, 2012
This is the Double T but I would like for it to be white. So just a scarlet red background, with a white Double T.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 695

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Is it possible to change this background to scarlet red and remove the Longhorn logo and add a Texas Tech double T logo? Everything in white but with a scarlet red background instead of burnt orange(bleh). Is this possible?

This is the Double T but I would like for it to be white. So just a scarlet red background, with a white Double T.

texas tech...

Attachments

• Texas Tech.jpg
    Texas Tech.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,166

Lammercy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 4, 2012
texas tech...

This is awesome! Thank you so much! Just wondering if this was the right size for the iPhone 5S screen? I'm really bad on knowing this stuff. Thanks!

Last edited:

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
This is awesome! Thank you so much! Just wondering if this was the right size for the iPhone 5S screen? I'm really bad on knowing this stuff. Thanks!

made the last one based on the longhorns wallpaper which was 640x960, here's one for the 5S...

Attachments

• Texas Tech 02.jpg
    Texas Tech 02.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 5,543

jkim3691

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
mensbasketball-1024.jpeg

Could I get this one done with a black background and the original background please?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.