PDA

View Full Version : Assigning artwork to multiple songs

kerpow
Jan 1, 2006, 02:33 PM
Can this be done or do you have to paste the image to each song at a time?

Thanks

frankblundt
Jan 1, 2006, 02:49 PM
select as many songs as you want, then Get Info (apple-I / ctr-I) then copy and paste the artwork into the tiny artwork box and you're done. (this clears all previous artwork tho - sometimes a good thing)

croshtique
Jan 1, 2006, 02:54 PM
Or select all the songs you want; make sure the artwork pane is showing "Selected Song" (instead of "Now Playing) and drop the image into the box.

PlaceofDis
Jan 1, 2006, 03:12 PM
Or select all the songs you want; make sure the artwork pane is showing "Selected Song" (instead of "Now Playing) and drop the image into the box.

definitely the easiest way to go in my opinion. you can just drag from the web or where and have it copied to all songs, much easier than getting info on them then dropping it in.

onemacmini
Jan 1, 2006, 03:50 PM
i downloaded Fetchart off macupdate it think. all you have to do with this free ware is click on your libary ( once software installed.) then at the top click on the little script icon then from there fecthart should be there. click on this. it may take a while but its sure worth it !!!!!!!!!!!! and more help post here or pm me