PDA

View Full Version : FS: Software, iCurve, DVD, Cell Phone

macbaseball
Jan 1, 2006, 07:56 PM
Here's a list of things I would like to sell. I will ship them out promptly once payment is received. I would prefer Paypal. PM me for international shipping quotes.

Software:

Just the CD's unless otherwise noted.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 - $20 shipped
Allied General (OS 9) - $5 shipped
iLife 03:
Install CD: iTunes 3, iPhoto 2, iMovie 3 - $5 shipped
Install DVD: iTunes 3, iPhoto 2, iMovie 3, and iDVD 3 - $7 shipped

Laptop Accesories
iCurve and original box- Sold

Cell Phone:
Cingular Motorola T720 - $32 shipped

It has scratches from two years of everyday use, but it is still fully functional. It's a great phone. It was a very popular flip phone. Includes phone, battery, manual, charger, and original box (Minus one side).

DVDs
Bring It On Widescreen Edition - $8 shipped

iPod Accessories
Shuffle Cases Black, Blue, Red, Green, Pink - All Sold

Audio

Sony Walkman Headphones - $6 shipped

RCA Stereo CD Player - $35 shipped Picture (http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/856/rcarp3755radioalarm6af.jpg) Description (http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7182/picture16lh.png)

Patmian212
Jan 1, 2006, 08:00 PM
Here's a list of things I would like to sell. I will ship them out promptly once payment is received. I would prefer Paypal. PM me for international shipping quotes.

Software:

Just the CD's unless otherwise noted.

Backyard Baseball 2001 CD - $10 shipped
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 - $25 shipped
Allied General (OS 9) - $5 shipped
iLife 03:
Install CD: iTunes 3, iPhoto 2, iMovie 3 - $5 shipped
Install DVD: iTunes 3, iPhoto 2, iMovie 3, and iDVD 3 - $7 shipped

Laptop Accesories
iCurve and original box- $28 shipped

Cell Phone:
Cingular Motorola T720 - $40 shipped

It has scratches from two years of everyday use, but it is still fully functional. It's a great phone. It was a very popular flip phone. Includes phone, battery, manual, charger, and original box (Minus one side).

DVDs
Bring It On Widescreen Edition - $8 shipped

iPod Accessories
Shuffle Cases Black, Blue, Red, Green, Pink - $2 shipped each

Sony Walkman Headphones - $6 shipped

RCA Stereo CD Player - $40 shipped Picture (http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/856/rcarp3755radioalarm6af.jpg)Description (http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7182/picture16lh.png)

Is backyard baseball mac or pc?

macbaseball
Jan 1, 2006, 08:04 PM
Is backyard baseball mac or pc?

All the software is for Mac. I've never owned a PC.

Patmian212
Jan 1, 2006, 08:06 PM
All the software is for Mac. I've never owned a PC.
How much shipped to europe, spain 28010, and what are the min. requirements?

macbaseball
Jan 1, 2006, 08:13 PM
How much shipped to europe, spain 28010, and what are the min. requirements?

Sorry, after looking into it, I decided I only want to deal within the U.S.. To be honest, I've never shipped anything out of the country, and I don't know enough to make a fair deal. If I change my mind I'll let you know.

Edit: I changed the price to $12 shipped for the U.S. because I forgot to included the original case when calculating.

mbl42
Jan 1, 2006, 08:23 PM
Haha, good luck selling my shuffle cases.

macbaseball
Jan 1, 2006, 08:24 PM
Haha, good luck selling my shuffle cases.

Lol. They're great, but I'm not the type of person who likes to mix and match, so I really only need one of them, if any at all.

mbl42
Jan 1, 2006, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I only used one. All of them are like new except for the green one, unless macbaseball used another one of them.

macbaseball
Jan 1, 2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I only used one. All of them are like new except for the green one, unless macbaseball used another one of them.

I can't even tell you used the green one. They are really sturdy.

macbaseball
Jan 1, 2006, 09:52 PM
All of the cases are sold. I updated the original thread.

Keep the offers coming...

zach
Jan 1, 2006, 11:46 PM
could you do $20 shipped on the iCurve?

macbaseball
Jan 2, 2006, 12:49 AM
could you do $20 shipped on the iCurve?

I sent you a PM.

macbaseball
Jan 2, 2006, 04:57 PM
iCurve is sold. Updated the original post.

iDM
Jan 2, 2006, 05:09 PM
Damn I wanted the iCurve i should've acted earlier, no where else has them as cheap as you were offering it.

macbaseball
Jan 2, 2006, 05:14 PM
Damn I wanted the iCurve i should've acted earlier, no where else has them as cheap as you were offering it.

I didn't realize it was such a good price. I had three offers within 12 hours, so I guess it was. Thanks for the interest.

macbaseball
Jan 8, 2006, 10:43 PM
Edited original post. I lowered the prices of some of the items, because this really needs to sell. Please make me offers. I'll consider trades for DVD's. If anyone has interest I will post a list of DVD's I'm looking for.

Items Lowered:

CD Player
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
Motorola Cell Phone

I would be happy to take pictures and post them on this site if anyone is interested.

macbaseball
Jan 22, 2006, 10:53 PM
I would love to move some of this stuff. I am now open to trades for DVD's. I'm trying to improve my collection, so post/PM me what you have. Also PM me an offer for any of this stuff, if your interested.