PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo abuse!

chewbaccapits
Jan 7, 2003, 10:19 PM
http://news.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?action=m&board=37138445&tid=nmtechappledc&sid=37138445&mid=292

this link will take you to just one of many IDIOTS that POST and have absolutely no IDEA what MACS can do....Please, if you have a yahoo ACCT, help me POST the truth !

mymemory
Jan 7, 2003, 10:42 PM
Well, that is some one far from switching:D

e-coli
Jan 8, 2003, 09:09 AM
Much of the video editting technology available (excluding software) on the market does not work on Mac OS X. You buy your camera you take your chances.

hmm...okay. what camera would he be talking about exactly? I've never seen one that didn't work in OS X. This guy needs a clue. All professional video editing is done on a Mac. Avid, Media 100, and FCP. And for the layperson, there's iMovie. Get a clue.

Try to synch a Palm Piolet with OS X. You are in for a lifetime of Hell.

iSync? iMoron. (I've never heard of a Palm Piolet)

Roger1
Jan 8, 2003, 10:19 AM
I use a Palm Pilot. The only time I had an issue with it was when I was trying to use the beta version of the software for X. It did very bad things to my machine, requiring a clean install of OS9.

The new version of the software loaded fairly well, and although it has an occasional glitch, I'm going to continue using it.

chewbaccapits
Jan 8, 2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by e-coli

iSync? iMoron. (I've never heard of a Palm Piolet)

Awesome...That guy is an a$$....All those people who BASH the mac have no REAL arguement...They just spew OLD MYTHS...