PDA

View Full Version : FS FT Project Gotham Racing 3

jared_kipe
Jan 3, 2006, 11:06 AM
I bought this game while I was on holiday at a friends apartment. He and I like racing simulation games, so we decided to try it for the multiplayer. Well we didn't get into it. So I offer it up for sale. It is in perfect condition, seriously only in my xbox for an hour or so, then in the box.

I'm asking $50usd shipped.
Maybe trade for another xbox 360 game like Perfect Dark Zero.

Mord
Jan 3, 2006, 05:34 PM
i can vouch for the sellers trustability.

oh and remember pg3 comes with geometry wars, which is as you all know kick ass.

jared_kipe
Jan 3, 2006, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I'm not to inthused about the response here. Someone has got to be wrapping up perfect dark and looking for a trade.

jared_kipe
Feb 7, 2006, 11:13 AM
Any one interested yet? I'm mainly looking for Perfect Dark Zero, so I can play it online with a friend.. Cough ^^
Surely someone has finished it and looking for a new game to try.

mxpiazza
Feb 7, 2006, 05:38 PM
i'll give you $35 shipped for it, which is about what you can get for it on eBay. the game is $50 new. let me know.

jared_kipe
Feb 7, 2006, 05:46 PM
Kinda wanted just a trade, I didn't want to give ebay and papal money for no reason, but I'll consider it.

EDIT: by the way hector, who made that avatar? ;)

mxpiazza
Feb 7, 2006, 09:48 PM
ok well let me know, they are going for around $35 on eBay, so you'd be saving yourself some cash on the selling/listing fees. try and let me know in the next day or so, because i'll pick it up somewhere else if you dont want to sell.

jared_kipe
Feb 8, 2006, 12:05 AM
Yeah, but you gotta remember, after paypal fee and shipping your 35 bucks is closer to 30 bucks, and I don't see them going for around that on ebay or elsewhere.

mxpiazza
Feb 8, 2006, 06:02 AM
well they are going for $35-$38 shipped on eBay, which after shipping and selling fees is lower than $30...

just let me know by the end of the day if you want to sell, if not, no big deal, but let me know so i can get it somewhere else if not.

mxpiazza
Feb 8, 2006, 01:43 PM
just picked it up on eBay for $34.99 shipped, so my offer is off the table. good luck.