Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bingefeller

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Northern Ireland
Hi guys,

Would anyone have any nice generic file icons? Like audiofile icons, movie file icons and stuff like this?

Last edited:

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Hi guys,

Would anyone have any nice generic file icons? Like audiofile icons, movie file icons and stuff like this?

Here are some that I use. They can easily be manipulated in Photoshop or any program like it. There is a Generic folder included for just that. I create my own logos for them and color code them as well for tagging, as I am not a fan of OS X tagging. The original design is not mine, but they are great for manipulation. There are about 50 of them in the zips I attached with different logos for your filing system.

Attachments

• Generic.png
    Generic.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Folder Icons 1.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 515
  • Folder Icons 2.zip
    2 MB · Views: 497
  • Folder Icons 3.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 496

bingefeller

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Northern Ireland
Here are some that I use. They can easily be manipulated in Photoshop or any program like it. There is a Generic folder included for just that. I create my own logos for them and color code them as well for tagging, as I am not a fan of OS X tagging. The original design is not mine, but they are great for manipulation. There are about 50 of them in the zips I attached with different logos for your filing system.

Looks great . Thanks very much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.