PDA

View Full Version : Feeler 40gb 4th gen ipod

GoCubsGo
Jan 3, 2006, 09:17 PM
I am highly considering selling my 40gb 4th gen, but I'm also hoping to do it for at least $300 plus shipping but that might be too high.
I have the original box and I can probably find some ear buds.
I do have three docks, but as far as I know the 5th gen fits within the docks so I'd only include one.
I also have a black, red, orange, and white xSkin (lajo) all flip bottoms with the click wheel cover.
Right now it has a trendy geek cover over the LCD and the back. Overall it's in great condition with minor scratches on the front (not on the screen) and then maybe something on the back, but the trandy geek film has been on it since 9-2004 (it was bought 8-2004). I do have a 3 year best buy extended warranty as well.

Since the 5g doesn't support the Griffin AirClick I have that as well 2 months old. I also have a few LCD covers...a clear one I think, a pink one and a blue one. Those are also from Lajo, one is from iskin.com (it was given to me).

I believe that is all that I have for it. I have a belkin car charger but I'd keep that as well.

If someone wants to make an offer I'd consider selling it. I kind of want the new 5th gen, but I can't justify my cost of moving and the new ipod without selling something.