Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
It aired tonight, and unfortunately my dad missed it. We don't have the different network channels for the different time zones on our DirectTV receiver.

Thank you!

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
It aired tonight, and unfortunately my dad missed it. We don't have the different network channels for the different time zones on our DirectTV receiver.

Thank you!

It's hard to know. Some shows are up the next day on iTunes, some not for a year or so. Some never.

If it's a network that has an app on the Apple TV then you have a decent chance it will turn up there at some point, perhaps in the next week or two

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
What is the show, was it a one time event or is it a show that is on every week. Might try Hulu as well

It was the Beatles 50th anniversary celebration It was on CBS and the CBS affiliated channels too. However, I did some digging around after I posted the first post last night and found a DVD collection with far more than what was originally aired on CBS because it's multiple discs.

Thanks, everybody!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.