Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

prostuff1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 29, 2005
Don't step into the kawoosh...
I saw on there website that they offer an invisible shiled for the 12in powerbook. This only covers the top and track pad and wrist rest area.

What i would like to see is something similar for the iBook. BUt for it to protect the sides and the bottom. Basically i want it to be exactly like what is on the iPod. A protective wrap for my iBook. I would love to show off my iBook but i am really carful with it so it is in a case right now and you cant really see its beauty. I have heard good things about the ones for the iPod and i would love for there to be ones for the iBook.

Anyone esle think there should be ones for the iBook??

kwajaln

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2004
CHICAGO!
Just make sure your hands are clean when you use the iBook. And no eating peanut butter sandwiches while using it either!

prostuff1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 29, 2005
Don't step into the kawoosh...
kwajaln said:
Just make sure your hands are clean when you use the iBook. And no eating peanut butter sandwiches while using it either!

I know!! I baby my iBook as it is, and i dont let anyone use it while they are eating. I just want something that can show off the beauty of the iBook and protect it at the same time. Kinda like the invisible sheild for the iPod can.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.