Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Caulin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
Hello. I have a late 2013 rMPB that i have windows on. I use windows 7 with bootcamp and i can also boot my windows 7 partition using parallels. The problem is, Bootcamp installs relatively older drivers for everything. I have NVidias 327.16 driver installed currently that bootcamp installed. I am having issues playing the game that i want to play with this old driver. I have Nvidia GeForce experience software installed and when i check for updates it says i am up to date. However, when i check manually I find that there is a 332.21 and 334.67 beta driver. I tried installing one of these(i can't remember which) and when i opened the game the screen strobe flashed between a black screen and the game menu. Should I backup my windows 7 and retry or is there a special way to update the driver? I have the NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB graphics card. Thanks

UBS28

macrumors 68030
Oct 2, 2012
I have the same issue. Can't update the drivers of the 750m in bootcamp with the official NVIDIA drivers?

With the 330m, I can use the official NVIDIA drivers. It offered huge performance increases over the years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.