PDA

View Full Version : Anyone working at Macworld Expo?

NCTRNL
Jan 4, 2006, 04:14 PM
I just wondered. This will be my first one ever and I am working at it. Just wondering what I should expect...

rendezvouscp
Jan 4, 2006, 04:35 PM
What are you working on? Are you working at a booth for a company, or are you hired by Macworld to just work the entire expo? Are you a janitor or making sure everything runs at the right time?

Tell us more!
-Chasen

NCTRNL
Jan 4, 2006, 04:37 PM
I am going to be there working for a company that has a booth. I can't wait. I've seen so many pictures and things. I just wondered if anyone else was going to be there...

runninmac
Jan 4, 2006, 10:35 PM
Oh I dont know what you should expect, but PLEASE give us a story about it! Ive wanted to read what its like so a nice review of it would be wonderful!

Oh and try going into some "restricted areas", find out about the new intel macs and report back here:p

NCTRNL
Jan 5, 2006, 10:26 AM
Wow...I guess I figured that there would be a lot of people on here who had either worked one before or would be there this year. I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully I can take a lot of pictures and find out some cool stuff...

katie ta achoo
Jan 5, 2006, 10:43 AM
I'm pretty sure Devilot is working at it.

I agree.. sneak into some taped-off areas with your pen-camera. We want grainy pics of the new iHome in an elevator!! :D