PDA

View Full Version : FS: Canon Rebel XT (black, body only) New in box $700

madoka
Jan 4, 2006, 06:06 PM
I've got a brand new Canon Rebel XT in black, still in an unopened box for $700. It is for the body only - no lens is included. This price is about $50-$100 below the typical ebay prices. Here are the catches:

1. I prefer someone living in southern California so we can meet up for the exchange (I live in San Gabriel Valley).

2. I would want cash.

3. The UPC must be removed (it has yet to be) so I can apply for the rebate.

I can furnish references and a receipt (bought the camera through Dell). In addition, for an additional $75, you can get the stock 18-55 EF-S lens that came with my 20D for this camera.

I also have a gently used Canon G2 in black (the limited edition) for $250. I would prefer the same sale conditions, but would be more open to shipping to qualified buyers with references.

cr2sh
Jan 4, 2006, 08:59 PM
I also have a gently used Canon G2 in black (the limited edition) for $250. I would prefer the same sale conditions, but would be more open to shipping to qualified buyers with references.

I've got one of these.. and it's a great camera. $250 for this thing, even though its an older model, is still a great deal. It's simply a fantastic P&S.