PDA

View Full Version : BCS Bowls available on iTMS Tomorrow

leftbanke7
Jan 4, 2006, 07:11 PM
This is really cool that ABC is making available the 4 BCS bowl games for download. This is going to be a big hit for sports fans with neither cable nor TiVo. I like where this may be headed!

clayj
Jan 4, 2006, 08:08 PM
Interesting that they did NOT say if they'd be free.

And all of the bowl games EXCEPT for the Rose Bowl will be 50-55 minute condensed versions.

iDM
Jan 5, 2006, 09:42 PM
Interesting that they did NOT say if they'd be free.

And all of the bowl games EXCEPT for the Rose Bowl will be 50-55 minute condensed versions.

Wait I first believed that they would be free now apparently they are not(It may have been my mind wanting to believe i heard it) and I also heard the 50-55 condensed version the 15 minutes condensed is basically a fluffed up sportscenter no thanks unless they are free or 50-55 for 1.99.

cgratti
Jan 5, 2006, 10:36 PM
not worth the price, look at the times they run.... I want the whole game, not just bits and peices that someone else deems important for me to see....

GRRRRRRRRRR

yoda13
Jan 5, 2006, 11:12 PM
I went ahead and downloaded the Texas/USC Rose Bowl one because I am a HUGE Texas fan, and I couldn't believe that they had won. But this is not what I had hoped that it would be. Oh well, perhaps it will get better.:)

cgratti
Jan 6, 2006, 03:47 AM
I went ahead and downloaded the Texas/USC Rose Bowl one because I am a HUGE Texas fan, and I couldn't believe that they had won. But this is not what I had hoped that it would be. Oh well, perhaps it will get better.:)

What was the file size of the game you downloaded? Just curious as to how big it is...